Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Studio 6 West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Quality Inn(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)
  • Pool
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskfree shuttle serviceuntil midnightrental carroom was cleanwould stay here againroad noisewest palmgeneral managershopping and restaurantsthe shuttle driveran early flightup to datestayed one nightmini fridgethe entire staffbistro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I wouldn't stay at this hotel again. My granddaughter almost stepped on a Rat coming from the pool to our room. I reported this to the hotel Manager, and I'm quite certain she was already aware of the rodent problem.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I went out of my way to call the hotel directly because I had a very early flight the next morning and wanted to be sure the shuttle was operating. The next morning (5 a.m.) I was told that they would have to get me a cab since it was NOT running. A cab was outside so they told me to get in it and when I confirmed with the driver that Marriott was paying, not me, he went back in to discuss this arrangement and then returned griping about how cheap they were. I really didn't need to hear this.

There was no coffee in the makeshift lobby since the hotel was undergoing renovations. My bedside lamp did not work. I was only there to sleep for 6 hours, and the bed was comfortable, but $107 seems high for this.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
dheinlein, Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2011

Dear AndrewsMomCarmel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us; I apologize for your frustration and want to thank you for bearing with us while we renovate to improve the future experience of our guests. Hope you had a safe flight.

Best regards,

Rebecca Gabriel, General Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2011

Pros:
Safe location
Clean

Cons:
Where do I even begin?!?! First of all when I arrived, I asked the front desk clerk about a Continental breakfast and what time it was. She informed me they did have a Continental breakfast and that it was from 7-11am. Ok- sounds good to me but.....We then went to our room and it smelled like wet dog. It was bad! Wet, musty, old dog. It was a clean room though. The bathroom had mildew on it but we figured we were just sleeping there so we didn't say anything and went out to enjoy the area. We came back and slept. When we got up to check out, we went down and the front desk clerk (a different woman) was very abrupt and rude and shoved the paper back into my hands. Ok... So we went to get breakfast. We just had cereal and water (my friend) and I had a bagel and coffee and I brought my own bottle of water. Breakfast was over $10! Not including tip!!! WHY IS THERE NO MENU OR PRICES LISTED? Why is the front desk telling people that there is a Continental breakfast?! Then, we were leaving and the waiter chased us out and accused us of stealing. We were never told that there was a charge for breakfast!! Why would you not give out menus or have prices listed even if it is a cafeteria and buffet styles? I've stayed at many chain hotels and am SHOCKED by the lack of free breakfast, the overpriced and smelly room and the rude staff. The best part of this all is my credit card was overcharged by almost $22 for the room.

I DO NOT recommend this hotel! OR this chain!! I will never stay at a Marriott hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Courtyard repreents Marriott on the cheap, but nothing cheapskate about this lovely hotel and friendly staff. Great rooms up to and beyond standard Marriott fare, nice breakfast room, complimentary coffee all day, courtesy bus running regularly into City Place. I stayed there 6 days and will return there rather than the expensive stuff on South Ocean Boulevard. Also it is barely a mile from the Airport,but there is no noise of any consequence. They maintain an adequate sized and heated pool and jacuzzi, available by one's room key. Free internet, nice library.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2011

I'm a Gold Marriott member and usually stay 50+ nights at Marriotts a year and 20-40 Hiltons so I'm a fairly seasoned traveler. This review is based on the $189+Tax I paid for the room. The first room smelled like wet dog, the door had to be forced open every time to open it, the carpet was pealing off the floor, the internet didn't work. The second room I had was slightly better smell wise but with the same pealing carpet, wallpaper in the bathrooms was pealing off the walls, the traffic sounds made me feel like I was staying on the runway of Atlanta Airport. I should have either paid the extra $20 for the full service Marriott or about $40 less for a comparable Hilton property. This is a $99 a night place using the Marriott name for an extra up-charge. With all this being said the staff was quite friendly and the shuttle driver was awesome.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business