“Great Place to stay before and after flight”

Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Michigan
“Great Place to stay before and after flight”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Stayed here before an early flight out of Palm Beach. Very friendly staff and a great Happy Hour. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Love the little bistro place to eat. They have a shuttle for the airport and to take you downtown to the shops and restuarants.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank wheelzofsteel
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
wheelzofsteel,
Thank you for writing a review and kind comments about our great hotel and friendly staff. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us before your departure, and we’re glad you had a comfortable stay. It’s great to hear you enjoyed our value added amenities of our shuttle service, happy hour and on-site Bistro. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Rebecca Gabriel, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

We used this hotel for one night as our hotel on Singer Island was charging us a fee even though we were arriving at 1am. This hotel was convenient and staff was nice. Our room was clean, but AC was off when we got there and it never really cooled the room down. Expected alittle nicer courtyard being in Florida.

• Stayed April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 4 May 2013
MaryQ1972,
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard on your travels to Singer Island. I’m happy you found our location convenient and our staff pleasant during your overnight stay. I apologize for any AC issues and discomfort you experienced during your visit. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thanks again.

United States
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Even though there were no rooms ready on a Sunday afternoon at 2p I was not annoyed. I figured the hotel had turned a lot of rooms for flight / cruise guests and the housekeeping staff was overburdened (worked in hotels before). I had some errands to run and the front desk clerk Catasha was fantastic. She radioed the housekeeping supervisor Marlie to keep trying to get a "by when" commitment when a room would be ready.

Said housekeeping supervisor was alternately surly, dodgy, and unresponsive - empathetic with the FD agent, I smiled and left to run my errands. But gee, why talk that way to your coworkers when you know guests are listening?

Catasha took the time to give me detailed directions to reach my errand destinations. Nice!

Gone for one hour, Catasha had my room ready upon my return. Nice!

Cannot say enough good things about this lady, she is meant for hospitality. Marlie, not so much.

Great rooms, great hotel, great shuttle, great access to PBI

Room Tip: Away from freeway (I-95)
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank MsMMiler
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
MsMMiler,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Courtyard. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities that we’re proud to offer our guests. I appreciate your feedback and apologize for the unprofessional discussion you encountered at the front desk. I’m happy to hear that Catasha provided you with exceptional service and I will make sure she receives a special commendation for her hospitality. Thank you again for writing. We hope to see you again soon.

Manlius NY
Reviewed 14 April 2013

i have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for a few times now. The staff is fantastic, you can tell they like working there , there are 2 individuals at the restaurant who are exceptional "Mike and Mama" are a terrific team. they make your stay there a great experience. Every time i arrive there (unless it's 0 dark 00) i always get a "welcome home" the front desk people are absolutely fantastic also. one stay i had a minor breakdown in my room and the maintenance dude was there as soon as i hung up the phone,, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Walt T,
We’re happy to hear from you, and glad you have enjoyed your stays with us at the Courtyard. It’s wonderful to receive your kind comments about our great staff. I’ll make sure both Mike and Mama receive special commendations for their exceptional team work and outstanding service. I’m happy to hear that they collectively make your stay with us a great experience. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.

Miami Gardens, Florida
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Stayed over night, went to Kenny Rogers concert a Kravitz and didn't want to drive 11/2 hrs home. The hotel is about 5 minutes away from Kravitz.They have a pool, small gym, small restaurant/bar only open a few hours in morning & evening. Room was extremely quiet being next to ice machine and there were thunderstorms during the night. Didn't like the red decor but that's me. Love the little face towel and how they had them arranged. The breakfast was included and boy it make
cracker barrell where I wanted to eat put to shame. Delish..We got dinner there to a bit pricey to my taste. Chicken ceasar salad and pizza $26.00. But it was good and we didn't have to drive anywhere and wait, took it up to the room and chilled out. Oh saw a couple checking in the a dog so (dog friendly). Right near airport if you need that too. Didn't find a safe if you need that in the room. I really enjoyed this hotel and the breakfast. Will remember Courtyard from now on.

Room Tip: Don't think there would be a bad room.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 21 April 2013
dirtyhouse48,
Thank you for taking a time to write about your stay with us at the Courtyard. I hope you had an awesome time at the Kenny Rogers concert! I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, our convenient location to Kravitz and delicious breakfast selections. Please continue to remember Courtyard for your future travels. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Swartz Creek, Michigan
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I really should have gotten the names of all those who helped, but the entire staff was great all week. I was there for work but brought the family during spring break and they had a wonderful time. The first thing was they made sure we had a fridge and microwave as requested. The first room we had was a little noisey due to the freeway, they eventually moved us to a less noisey room. The hotel shuttle will take you and pick you up to City Center and to few other places for free. The staff gave my family alot of great ideas including a beautiful beach that was less crowded. The Management, front desk clerks on all shifts, the shuttle drivers, housekeeping, housemen, the staff as a whole were amazing!! Its all about Customer service.

Room Tip: If your a light sleeper, request a room away from the freeway side, the noise is not that bad but my...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dejjames,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for staying with us while in town for business and for bringing the family as well! I greatly appreciate your kind comments about our wonderful staff and their excellence in service. I’m delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay and felt well taken care throughout your trip. We hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Wilton, Connecticut
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Most people staying at a hotel near an airport and doing so transiently and don't expect much. I have stayed at this Courtyard for many weekends due to local business and I have found everyone who works here quite pleasant and they go out of their way to remember you and provide excellent customer care.
The rooms are in keeping with Courtyard style but my room is always clean and tidy, no mildew or mold. One time my AC leaked and it was promptly tended to. The pool area is small but clean. The "bistro" is always crowded and Mike at the bar is very outgoing and makes you feel like a part of the family. The only complaint is that the bar closes at 10 which I think should be 11 but that is a system wide time I have noticed for Courtyard.
It is close to popular downtown scene but also near some really highly rated restaurants (Darbster, Rhythm Cafe, Sushi Jo).
If you have to stay near PBI in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this Courtyard

• Stayed March 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
bubbles8892,
It's great to hear from you. We appreciate you kind review, and we're glad to have had you as our guest. I'm pleased to hear that you felt welcomed and well taken care of by our staff. I hope they added a little to your comfort. We appreciate you letting future travelers know of our great hotel and wonderful staff. Please plan to visit us again the next time you're in West Palm Beach. We look forward to your return.