Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Studio 6 West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Quality Inn(West Palm Beach)
  • Pool
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskfree shuttle serviceuntil midnightrental carroom was cleanwould stay here againroad noisewest palmgeneral managershopping and restaurantsthe shuttle driveran early flightup to datestayed one nightmini fridgethe entire staffbistro
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Hi, I have spent the past week at the Courtyard and had an Excellent experience! It has been recently remodeled and the staff were great! The hotel is a short shuttle ride from the convention center, airport, andCity Place shopping center. My wife was sick and two staff members went above and beyond the call of duty and should be recognized. Chad the night shift person was extremely helpful and Juan the night shuttle driver was also very helpful. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

David H,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your excellent experience with us at Courtyard West Palm. It's wonderful to receive your kind comments regarding our staff's excellence in service. I look forward to sharing your compliments and recognizing both Chad and Juan on their efforts to exceed your expectations. We hope your wife is feeling better and thank you again for sharing feedback. Please plan to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My room was lovely and the staff could not have been more accommodating. I was in town to run a half marathon so I needed a bit of extra time in the room after the race. Not only was I able to check in quite earl, my request for a late checkout was honored with a smile, allowing me time to come back after the race and shower and change without being rushed.

The room was spacious and spotless. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

SouthFloridaPeg,
We appreciate you selecting Courtyard West Palm while in town to run a half marathon. We're pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff accommodating to your requests. We hope to extend our hospitality to you again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I recently had to meet a client in West Palm and contacted the property for meeting space. So convenient to I-95 and the airport, and I had stayed here before. The DOS hooked me up with the space date and time, and all went as planned, without a hitch. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

MsMMiler,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your high recommendations of our great hotel. It's great to hear that our meeting space perfectly suited your business needs. We appreciate you selecting our hotel during your travels, and we hope to welcome you back again soon at Courtyard West Palm Beach. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Dakota, who works at the Bistro, was helpful and provided friendly service. The Shuttle to and from the airport is also nice. The building is a little old, and the location isn't the best, but it is close to everything- 5 minutes from downtown

• Stayed: November 2013

Asaoud,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach. It's wonderful to receive your kind comments about our friendly staff and complimentary shuttle service. I'll be certain to recognize Dakota with a special commendation for her sincere hospitality. We're happy to have had you as our guest, and we hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed for business one night and had meeting following day. The hotel was very nice, the rooms were fresh, clean, and very comfortable. The meeting room was excellent and the support staff went above and beyond to ensure our success. I will definitely stay here again and host another meeting here as well. Great Job everyone!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Gwopilot
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Gwopilot,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your business travels, and we're glad our accommodations, meeting space, and excellent service exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.