“Omg my family had the most relaxing and fun time...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 5 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

Management Response
5 Jan 2012
This being my first experience with Flipkey and guest from oversees. I have learned to screen and go by first and second instincts. they shorted the deposit, abused a language barrier, requested an early check in, after multiple unreturned phone calls showed up 6 hours later with additional adults. Plastic grocery bags they had melted to the stovetop prior to my exiting the house. The Ac man that installed the 2nd AC unit for the addition the prior year had responded within the hour notice. This guest refused to let him in. At their departure I found garbage stacked up all over. on their demand and to get them out, they where refunded 100% of their security deposit - $50 for the mess. Once the cleaning crew left we had the dishwasher repaired do to a hard plastic serving utensil melted in the sanitizing unit that caused a major leek in the kitchen, and had all the kitchen cupboards cleaned and sanitized from all the filthy dishes, pans, and utensils placed in them.

since this mutually unsatisfactory experience neighbors have rented this home for family events, months while their homes where under construction, families of the bride and wedding parties. Guest from France, Canada, the mid-west, New York, and California returns for monthly visits. I enjoy and will continue to enjoy making each vacation property that I own and that I rent out for clients the best possible experience so that they look forward to returning again soon and offer a unique unexpected delight.
Eileen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$1,113
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing