La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$148
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$440
  • Breakfast included
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$304
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$157
US$138
US$123
US$105
US$205
Doubletree.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$129
US$126
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk personnelcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accesswould stay againyogurtwest palmclose to the airportpeggyturnpikemicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I very rarely write terrible reviews. I try to maintain realistic expectations when I travel either for business or pleasure. I booked this hotel for two nights when I was in West Palm Beach to save a little money as I have been traveling for work quite a bit lately. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are outdoor entry which didn't bother me, but when I entered, the room had a musty smell. The carpets were work and the bedspreads were old. I don't expect the Ritz for what I paid, but I do expect the hotel to be clean. After a few minutes there, I noticed several roaches around the night stand and in the bathroom. I promptly moved to a different hotel. I will not return to this location and I will be hesitant to stay at a La Quinta after this experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Ssorci15
A La Quinta traveler
Safety Harbor, Florida, USA
Reviewed 19 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This is the way to go. This is not my first time at this LaQuinta. #1 I LOVE the Customer Service. You feel like family. Their Smiles are real, not staged. They go out of their way to help. This is the First time that I have had Breakfast at this LaQuinta. And I can KICK myself for not eating breakfast there with my other visits. The Breakfast Area is Clean, crisp, fresh. Speaking of Fresh. I'm sorry if others may not have enjoyed what is offered for Breakfast. But, FREE Breakfast at some Hotel/Motel's are Juice and Coffee. But here, I felt as if I was at a Hotel in Disney. You walk in and it is Spotless. There was a Selection of Breakfast foods and item's that if you go away Unsatisfied or Hungry. It was your fault, lol. Hot Waffles were GREAT!! warm syrup. You want butter, margarine, cream cheese, peanut butter and jelly etc. You got it. There were different types of breads for toast, bagels. Them Muffin's, little Danish. Baskets full with condiments, utensils, dishes and Real napkins. NOT Budget 1 Ply, lol. I will not forget to mention that Fresh Cereal is also offered. I'am not a Milk Drinker. But!! I wish I was. The Beverages that are offered are over the top. Ice Cold Milk, Juice, Water, Tea in Glass Pitchers that have condensation on them do to the temp. of the Drinks. Perfect just perfect and enjoyable. Last but not least. You have your perfect temp hot drinks as well. I will and cannot forget the Herb Teas. The Flavors are so real and enjoyable. That you will not even want to add sugar or cream to mask the Flavor of the teas. And i'm sure the Coffee is just as good. I'am not a coffee drinker. But, after getting a wiff of Fresh am coffee. I craved Mocha Icing all day. The Gentleman that Takes Care of The Breakfast Court in Oct 2013. Has a True love for his Job LaQuinta. And for the people that he work's with and stay there. He is on top of things. Make Sure you use the wooden tongs to take that bread, toast, muffin etc. Because, he knows the Health and Safety Laws/Rules by Heart. I have been in the Food Business for aprox 10+ years. If I was a Health Department Inspector. And did a Surprise or Regular Inspection of this LaQuinta. I would give there Breakfast Court a AAA+. I may open a restaurant and take the Staff from LaQuinta to work with me :) Like I stated before, if you go away hungry. It is your fault. At First the location may look iffy. Not so, Just look east then west. The Location is Central and not far from I-95. The Florida Turnpike is a sneeze away from this LaQuinta. Close to ALOT! of FUN things to do. Enjoy your Stay.

Maybe after the Busy Holiday Season. The Hotel Rugs in the Rooms get freshened up

Merry Christmas Happy New Year and Safe Holidays to All

Room Tip: Maybe check online for rates as well. If you are a lite sleeper Quieter Rooms may be on the higher floors away from the parking lot. Guests seem to respect other guests by being quiet as well. It was a pleasant stay. I have been back.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

All personnel are very friendly, courteous, and proficient at their jobs. The breakfast area is the best organized, stocked, and cleanest that I have visited in your chain. This area should be the example for all locations to copy.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The rooms have an odor because of the carpets which desperately need to be changed. There are also roaches. The breakfast is very basic; there is nothing appealing on the menu. On the second day there we went out to breakfast. Also be aware that the rooms are outdoor entry. The staff is pleasant and accommodating but this is not enough of a reason for me to return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends