“The hotel I stayed in not in my place of residence”

La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
VALRICO
“The hotel I stayed in not in my place of residence”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel was in West Palm Beach, FL. I was assured ground floor room in two calls ahead of time. I was astounded that I was put on the 3rd floor. Very unhappy. Wi-fi didn't work. Only 1 wash cloth provided for 3 days. No tissues.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Safety Harbor, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Quality of premise & rooms has steadily declined over the last couple of years. I have been staying twice a year at this location for 10 years. Not sure if I will be back. Pet policy of only 2 pets per room was not enforced, there were rooms with up to 5 pets. The pool is closed, no mention of that on website.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kelly M
Wellington, FL, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This property is a work in progress. It is dated and there are always minor maintenance problems to be taken care of. We really appreciate the kindness extended from the Front Desk Staff up to the GM during our stay. This was our 1st experience with La Quinta and we really like the chain.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Mark H
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I'm ready to blow a gasket
I'm at laquinta and its disgusting. The carpets are strained both in the hallway and in the room. Might be pets pee and poop strains. the bathroom smells horrible. Plus I think they gave me a smoking room judging from the disguise odor. You can tell they let pets in there rooms judging by the furniture. Plus I saw a huge one walking with no
leach entering the elevator. I wish I was able to include pictures in this review that would be my proof.
The only positive out of this experience is Brian, might be the manager who changed the rate for me. They were charging me $200 dollars for two nights at a 3.5 star hotel. I pay that at the Marriott which is a 4 star. The fact that he changed the rate is what kept me from leaving immediately. Thank god for there positive staff.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Harlainable
Miami, FL
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are attending anything at Cruzan Amphitheatre. Friendly and helpful staff. Reasonable rates. Not the fanciest of places but comfortable. We'll stay there again when we need to be in West Palm.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SueCQMIA
Travellers also viewed these West Palm Beach hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm...
#27 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
#10 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike
Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Flor...
#5 of 34 in West Palm Beach
#28 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#30 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike? Share your experiences!