i have stayed in the hilton hotel, the marriott, the crown plaza hotel and the ritz carlton. the only difference in the hotels is the prices. the hilton was overpriced and over run with junkies and backpage hookers. its a hotel thats starting to fall apart (not to mention the ceiling fan that almost came a undone ...not at all worth the 130 a night i was payin. the crown plaza hotel was great but it soon became too norm for me and so i left, the marriott wasn't anything special nice lobby though. the studio six is great, nice kitchen, nice staff, clean, i haven't seen a bug since i been here. the beds aren't that great but i don't travel without buying new sheets and pillows anyway. plus the rates are great. i live in fort lauderdale and i am in currently looking for and apt in west palm beach. i travel for fun and business so therefore switching hotels is the norm for me. the studio six offers an efficiency type style for the temp. its not a place to take a vacation or try to lounge in. its not a luxury resort....if thats what your looking for keep moving. this place is more for people that travel a lot and are constantly moving about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 West Palm Beach is located near shopping and dining. Visit Kravis Performing Arts Center, West Palm Beach Zoo and Rapids Water Park. All rooms have a modern look with Wi-Fi for 4.95 per stay, and fully equipped kitchens. Coin laundry onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Studio 6 West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- Studio 6 West Palm Beach Florida