Studio 6 West Palm Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn(West Palm Beach)
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsclose to the airportstove topfull kitchencomfortable stayroom was cleanfront desk clerkihoppets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2007

I made my reservation over the phone, and from that time through ceck out I was extremely pleased. Sure it's not a full service hotel, bur the employees are friendly, and the rooms are clean. I felt i got my $$'s worth. I will definately stay there again!!!

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank liuspr94
Reviewed 26 February 2007

I just recently stay here in feb of 2007. The hotel was nicer then expected. Most people said that the place was going to be a roach motel. But it really wasnt. the staff was nice, and rooms were clean. I would most def stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled solo
1  Thank desireejperez
Reviewed 11 December 2006

This apart hotel has a good rating at West Palm where most hotels charge above average fees.
It's for a one week stay or more, otherwise you pay higher price.
You get a large room with a bathroom and real bath, a mini-kitchen fully equipped with a comfortable fridge and freezer where you can put a large box of butter pecan ice cream and drinks in large bottles.
You make your breakfast yourself at the time you want. You have an iron board and a large table to take meals or to work on.
You will never be disturbed by any room maid as the room will be done only one time a week (on Tuesday).
The negative side is you will have to do your bed yourself.
The place is residential and close to everything.
You can get an Internet wireless connection for little money along your stay and it works fine.
You will save on the meals you are willing to prepare yourself, diminishing the room cost.
The staff at the office is very courteous, but don't expect they will send anyone to fix an item not working in the room. So when you check in, choose a room with everything working properly.
Overall, I surely will come back next year.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank DragonParis
A TripAdvisor Member
West Palm Beach, Fl
Reviewed 27 April 2006

I am a network consultant, while helping Bellsouth bring Hurricane Katrina victims back in service. I was staying at a Studio 6 in West Palm Beach, Fl. Janurary 26, 2006 my room was robbed and a list of items where stolen totaling over $7000. Upon informing the desk I found several people complaining that their rooms where also invaded (12 rooms total). The police officer said that one or two ex-employees from Studio 6 whose room keys where not deactivated once terminated, robbed the rooms. I was told by Studio 6 to submit receipts and I did, then I was told that they would not pay for the missing items. I stay at different establishments all over the country. I was in Florida during high season, meaning $2400 a month to stay at Studio 6 and the best rate by far in the area. But by what happened and the way we where treated afterward I will never stay there again. About a month later I ran into another co-worker who had the exact same thing happen to them at a totally different location. Please understand your risks while staying at these places. I would include photos, but my camera was stolen too.

• Stayed: January 2006, travelled on business
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
st charles mo
Reviewed 2 April 2006

We had a scheduled stay here and when we arrived, it was after hours, so we had to call someone to come to the front desk. The woman said she would be there in a couple of minutes.....after three phone calls and being hung up on, we got in our room after 35 minutes of waiting(she said she needed a short break).

The room was filthy. soap in the bathtub soap dish, and a pile of dirt and hair behind the door. also, they advertise high speed internet and we couldn't even get the dial-up to work. This place may be worth $50 tops. we cut our stay short and went somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2006