I was impressed with the place. The place is designed for long term occupancy. There is a kitchenette with a small full size refrigerator, a stove top and a microwave. It was nicely decorated in the bathroom. You could not beat the location. It was with other hotels right near the airport. We were only going to be there until 4am and I was planning on using the internet. I couldn't get connected so I called the desk. It was going to be over $5 to use the internet. I felt it wasn't worth it since we we only there for a matter of hours. Other than the internet issue, it was a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 West Palm Beach is located near shopping and dining. Visit Kravis Performing Arts Center, West Palm Beach Zoo and Rapids Water Park. All rooms have a modern look with Wi-Fi for 4.95 per stay, and fully equipped kitchens. Coin laundry onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Studio 6 West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- Studio 6 West Palm Beach Florida