“Fun, memorable experience!”
Review of iScootPalmBeach

iScootPalmBeach
More attraction details
Owner description: WE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL JUNE 15, 2018. We've been renting motor scooters since way back in 2011. Call or text us to arrange a rental in West Palm Beach, Singer Island, and NorthEastern Palm Beach County.
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My fiance and I spent a week visiting family in the West Palm Beach area and made a vacation out of it. iScoot was one of our day trips and it was a blast! We rented one scooter, which both of us fit on comfortably. We received sufficient training since neither of us had driven a scooter before and, while I was nervous at first, by the time we left on our own I had complete confidence. My fiance had a hard time keeping her balance while driving with me on the back so I drove us around for most of the day. Next time we would plan on both getting our own scooters to avoid that. We drove all over the island, parked at a beach, had an ocean-front lunch. It was an amazing experience that we both wish we could go back to! Next time we're in Florida we will be back.

1  Thank Jim C
"fl"
"intercoastal"
"cars"

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I was visiting a friend that lives in West Palm Beach and I wanted to do something out of the ordinary as for the first time ever, the sun wasn't shining. So I found iscoot.

We rented two scooters for four of us (two teenagers) The owner gave us a brief lesson a map and sent us in our way. We had an amazing time even though it down poured half way through. Price was great for the experience and I can't wait to go back and ride again.
Thanks for the amazing day, we all absolutely loved it. Rain and all :)

1  Thank Mscanadianbacon
SteveDuhl, Owner at iScootPalmBeach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thanks for the review! Please note that our scooter lessons range from "brief" to much, much longer and more detailed than "brief" depending on the experience/skill level/natural ability/confidence of the renter. Though, as I recall, this renter told me that she did not to know how to ride a scooter.....she caught on instantly and was ready-to-go in two minutes. Need a longer lesson? We've got time.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Took my girlfriend on a spontaneous adventure on something neither of is had done. Steve Duhl showed us the ropes, gave me a few minutes to grasp the feel of the scooter and me and my girlfriend were off to Palm Beach Island. Truly amazing experience. Will be coming back again and recommend to anyone tired of the same old, same old routine.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Steve--
We had the best time riding scooters and adventuring around the city we hardly knew. We definitely checked out the church where Michael Jordan was married, drove along next to million dollar yachts, and stopped for a soda at a small deli/market.

Your small business is hands down the best in West Palm Beach and I'm so thrilled we had an opportunity to meet you and your wonderful wife. The map you gave us was super helpful and we saw some incredible sites. I know we will be back again next summer! Thanks again!!

1  Thank Sarah F
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

This experience was fun. I really enjoyed taking a scooter out for the day (the plan I got). These prices are great for the scooters you are able to rent. The one I rented ran so well and so smooth. All of the other scooters also looked great! I caught some amazing sights, enjoyed the wind in my face, and had a great memorable time. The owner also gave me a map of some sights to check out and also explained to me some additional sights. This was amazing and will do again when in the area!! So friendly and nice!