“Iscoot-fun!!”
Review of iScootPalmBeach

iScootPalmBeach
More attraction details
Owner description: We deliver 50cc (over 18, driver license) and 250cc (over 23, motorcycle endorsement) motor scooters to Singer Island and other areas in Palm Beach County for multi-day rentals. We also have some scooters available for pickup in downtown West Palm Beach. Call or text for info, reservations are required. A self-guided tour along the ocean? Vacation transportation? We've around since way back in 2011.
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great service and very nice people. Owner was concerned with safety first. Once we mastered the scooter we were off the explore. Had a lot of fun riding passed the beautiful homes and ocean!!

There are newer reviews for iScootPalmBeach

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My friend and I rented bikes and did the cycle track around Palm Beach. Lovely guy at the rental shop, good rates and very helpful. I'd reccomend iscoot to anyone.

2  Thank Helsbells2012
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is a great place to go to if you want to check out west palm beach on wheels. I have been here twice and I love it. Even though I actually haven't driven the scooter I had lots of fun being in the back. It's great to be with a boyfriend or friend and especially if you don't own a scooter. Something new to try and if you don't know how to ride that isn't a problem here the guy there helps you out...101 scootering. Oh and a BIG thing here it is reasonably priced

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I rented a scooter with my girlfriend over the Valentine's Day weekend. The man who, I assume, owns the place, Was not only knowledgeable and funny but also offered a great value and and a reliable scooter for us to rent for the day. We cruised around palm beach going 45 mph on the 50CC motor Scooter. The only thing that I could complain about was the price – $90 for one day was a bit steep but well worth it in my opinion.

For your information, this man also rent bicycles and other various transportation modes.

Great experience!!!

1  Thank Jeff L
SteveDuhl, Owner at iScootPalmBeach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thanks for the great review! Please note the price mentioned in the review was for 24 hours. Rates for shorter periods (and during the off season) are less.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Very accommodating! We arrived late for our appointment on a Sunday yet still got excellent and personalized service. The lesson was very helpful as most of us had no scooter experience. We had the greatest time and will definitely return when in town. A must do in WPB!