“Amazing!!!”
Review of iScootPalmBeach

iScootPalmBeach
More attraction details
Owner description: Multi-day and weekly motor scooter rentals, delivery available. Daily motor scooter rentals with pick-up in West Palm Beach or Palm Beach Gardens. The best way to experience the Palm Beaches, get around town, tour US A1A along the beach is from the seat of a motor scooter. Our scooters are Made-In-Taiwan (not China) Buddys and Kymcos with a top speed of around 40MPH. Driver license needed, over 18, no extra charge for helmets, scooters seat two (max combined weight 320lbs) Bike rider? Same thing as riding a bike....just don't pedal.
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Hands down - best expereince ever!!! My husband and I rented our own scooters and toured the island. I have never driven a scooter before and thankfully I was able to pick up on it very quickly. The owner was very nice and accomodating (even funny at times :-p). The experience was amazing and we plan to visit iscoot everytime we visit.
Hope to see you soon,
Roger & Kristine

Visited April 2014
1 Thank kri777
SteveDuhl, Owner at iScootPalmBeach, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
We very much appreciate the review.

We have had great success teaching bicycle riders how to ride motor scooters after a brief lesson. We don't have much success with people who don't know how to ride a bicycle or who last rode a bicycle years ago. We're happy to lend scooter renters a bicycle for a few laps around the block if that's what is needed to get them used to being on two wheels, again.

Collegeville, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A lot of fun!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Owners were very nice and accommodating. Scooter we had was well maintained. We were able to cover a lot of area, see a lot of things, and have fun doing so. I would do this again and recommend to all.

Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

As a family, we had zero scootering experience...but Steve, the owner, took his time and made sure we were comfortable on the bikes before we left. He had a great personality and was a lot of fun.

My daughter took to it fine, my wife and I, a bit slower, so for us it was a little more nerve wracking. (What do they say about old dogs...) On a Saturday afternoon the town of WPB was easy to cruise through as there was not a lot of traffic. It got a bit more adventurous on the ocean roads...but still had a good time.

One recommendation to make is to wear a helmet. I foolishly did not and soon realized that the bikes move faster than you think and that a simple accident without a helmet could have serious consequences.

We loved the experience and Steve was wonderful to deal with....although he needs to get his wife a better line of t-shirts as she wore a dreadful Miami Heat shirt. Go Pacers! :)

1 Thank blueeyedgolfer
Waitsfield, Vermont
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I didn't think it could be so easy to get around West Palm beach without a car!

I got a quick lesson from Steve who gave me a few extremely valuable tips on how to successfully navigate my scooter and I popped down to the beach.

Riding a scooter around is a great way to get everywhere while still working on your tan, plus you never know when you'll be able to use that skill again (I moved to Vietnam and Steve's lessons provided very useful!)

Visited August 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Iscoot ....blast off”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

If you want to have a fabulous time touring Palm Beach rent scooters from Iscoot. My husband and I were knowledgeably educated in riding safely and within 15 minutes we were on our way. The scooters were a blast to drive and the scenery was spectacular. We stopped for a high end dinning experience and even the valets loved the scooters. We had a great day and we will return.

2 Thank cfroe