“Great Mediterranean Food!”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Flagler Drive / Northwood Road
Transit: Public Transit Stops at our corner.
Description: After 6 months of huge remodeling; we finally opened our doors to our dearest Mediterranean Food Lovers.We are very sure that you will be addicted to our new atmosphere and our delicious food as you already know.You will enjoy our open kitchen; you will watch the chef-owners unique creations come to life; you will feel comfortable as you are home with our smiling servers- managers and our relaxing music.You will always find daily fresh cooked cold and hot appetizers; entrees and desserts. With our modern-classic- historic and antique combined new decoration you will feel like you are at Europe when you are sitting at a table and have a glass of wine from our large selection.
Olney, Maryland
“Great Mediterranean Food!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We went here recently as I wanted something different that normal American cuisine. We settled on Agora and were not disappointed. We shared the Agora Sampler and ordered 3 additional hot plates rather than an entree. I must say the sampler was very good, especially the eggplant! We had the grilled octopus and it was simply amazing!! We also ordered the falafel which was very tasty. Finally we had the manta and it was my wife's favorite! It was superb, we truly enjoyed all the great flavors this place had to offer. I must also say that the atmosphere is really fun and the restaurant has a very open space.

1 Thank Joshua R
Agora M, Owner at Agora Mediterranean Kitchen, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you for the nice comments and your precious feedback. Hope to see you again soon. Agora Mediterranean Kitchen...

• Turkish first
Palm Beach, Florida
“Food was so fresh and so delicious that I could dine here nightly.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Agora Mediterranean Kitchen has gone through an impressive renovation and the food is still incredibly delicious and fresh. I ordered the "Agora Sampler" w/an order of 'Falafel' and it was so fresh and oh so good. My friend ordered the "Lamb Shank" w/an order of the 'Red Lentil Soup' which I shared. He commented that his lamb was the most tender with so much flavor. The soup was also very tasty. We had great, friendly service from Ann, our server, as well from all employees. We enjoyed our freshly prepared food so much that we could dine at this amazing, wonderful, incredible restaurant on a nightly basis. This is truly a memorable experience and it's healthy.! Le mieux!!!

7 Thank tresjolie1000
Hobe Sound, Florida
“Eaten with pleasure”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my hummus and falafel. Fresh salads, friendly service in a nice looking room. It must be fun at night with a group if friends. I tried it during my lunch break and I was not disappointed. I order vegetarian but my husband ordered a gyro and he said it had great seasoning.

1 Thank Claudia_Higuero
Agora M, Owner at Agora Mediterranean Kitchen, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Real good food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

As a Turk living in the area , I have long been waiting for a restaurant like this to open. The place is decorated with fine taste and food is out of this world. I LOVED almost everything on the menu but the octopus salad and the Bronzino was the best. There is something good to eat for everybody. Especially if you have a family of picky eaters. Can't wait to visit again.

2 Thank O G
Agora M, Owner at Agora Mediterranean Kitchen, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Agora Mediterranean Kitchen...
Chester Springs, PA
“something different”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

And delicious too! The only negative was the very bright lighting, but thats just my preference. The belly dancer was excellent and the music both w her and after she 'wrapped up' was quite nice. It was interesting and enjoyable and we could still talk. The service was great, friendly and professional and the food was outstanding! Really. We over-ordered a greek salad, the Turkish veggie dip, feta in pastry, whole fish and chicken agora. It was really a great meal. Nothing I wouldn't order again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mtcspike
Agora M, Owner at Agora Mediterranean Kitchen, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Agora Mediterranean Kitchen...