“Beautiful place, delicious food, great people!”
Review of CafeToria

CafeToria
Ranked #328 of 674 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafetoria is an urban styled neighborhood cafe. We serve breakfast, lunch,evening snacks and desserts, pastries, coffee, and espresso drinks. We offer a large selection of pressed sandwiches as well as cold sandwiches and salads. CafeToria offers free wi-fi and a living room style interior with table and sofa seating.
Bronx, New York, United States
“Beautiful place, delicious food, great people!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

One of the best places to get lunch in West Palm Beach. In addition to the amazing atmosphere (full of natural light, quirky decor, it feels like you're in someone's awesome dining room), the food is just spectacular--and pretty healthy! Also, their coffee is fantastic. Truly one of the best cappuccinos I've ever had. And their sandwiches...I could just go on and on.

This is one of my favorite places to eat in West Palm Beach, and it's just an incredibly comfortable place to be. The staff are so friendly--I've probably only been about 4-5 times and they absolutely remember me when I come in. CafeToria feels like home (but with better food)!

• Visited May 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great place for a lite lunch!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

The staff is very friendly , not a huge selection of menu items but the Brie and honey mustard turkey panini on a croissant was really good along with a salad. Not busy at all, I was there at lunch time and there was only one other customer. Its a small impeccable clean and friendly , I am glad I stopped in for lunch !

1 Thank Scuba600
West Palm Beach, Florida
“What a great place! Delicious Food, Good people, and the Internet!”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have made a habit of coming here as often as I can! They have terrific food - very high quality breads, desserts, and sandwiches. For breakfast, come here for the Bagel with Egg and Cheese sandwich. For lunch, come here for the Pear Gorgonzola Salad, Grilled Chicken sandwich with sun dried tomato, olive oil, fresh tomato on ciabatta, Turkey with fresh mozzarella, or a little treat with the apricot Jam sandwich -- this is a unique sandwich!

Also get their organize coffee, Hot Tea, Hot Chocolate, Iced Chai, Latte, or other coffee treats!

And above all, stay for a while and use their Wi-Fi on your computer. In addition to the great conversation around you, the owners are down-to-earth and fun to be around. This is a wonderful establishment - and I encourage you to make it a part of your eating and relaxation plans.

• Visited March 2012