“Fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were happy that we reserved the cabana. It was nice to have a guaranteed place to sit. It was a plus to have the ceiling fan. And, the tv was nice because when papa needed a break he could watch the FIFA soccer tournament. The girls needed a break for lunch and a rest, it was perfect. And, the girls that served us all day were very pleasant and hard working.
We loved the entire day.
The only complaint if I have to give one, since I only gave four stars, is that the place could be cleaner, the chairs could be spread out instead of so close to each other, but we didn't need them this time since we had the cabana, and some of the surface areas are so hot that our feet were burning. So, I guess if there is a way to put more cool deck/surface it would be more enjoyable.

• Turkish first
Boynton Beach, Florida
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Lots of fun but expensive!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We're local and go to the Rapids yearly. The attractions are good (lots of steps, of course!) but the price of entry is insane. Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach (Disney's amazing water parks) are only $53/day compared to the Rapid's $44 on the weekends (add $10 for parking and you're paying MORE than the Disney price!!).... ridiculous.

Regardless, this is a great park. Highly recommend getting there early to secure a good spot in the shade. Leave valuables somewhere safe and hit the attractions!

Elyria, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rude is all I can say”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I took the family to visit my father in FL. Didn't have the money for Disney World so they picked this place. The first thing that should have sent up flags they didn't have a wrist bracelet for us parents who do not do rides. I had to pay the 40 dollars to watch my kids.
2. NOT ONE PLACE WITH AIR CONDITION for older people waiting for their children.
3. While waiting under a pavilion drinking a ice tea that I bought there a gentleman came up and told me I couldn't sit there because I wasn't eating. Even though I paid 9 dollars for one of their cups, and for refills. So in other words you can't sit under the shade either people....I would have sought out a manager but son just wanted to leave even he was disappointed. The only one that had a brief moment of fun was daughter. Not worth the 120 for the 3 of us for 3 hours since I had no shade to sit under. So be ware..

4 Thank Trinityblacio
Milton, West Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great water park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a great time at the water park. Lazy river was so relaxing. We enjoyed the water rides and wave pool. The only negative they need a place to put your flip flops while you ride the rides. (the cement walkways were burning your feet)
Great day for your family to have fun and keep cool.

1 Thank sunshine57
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Full day of fun for the family!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our children--ages 8, 6, and 2--had a blast on all of the rides and water features. We arrived at 10 AM, and they were still not quite ready to leave at 6 PM. The all-day cabana rental (with t.v. and food/bar service) was a great bonus, but there are plenty of shady spots throughout the park for lounging. The park is large and clean with several "mega rides" and all the traditional racing slides, wide "old school" slides, etc. There was plenty to do for our 2-year-old, even a couple of larger slides she could ride with me. There is also a wave pool and a boogie board/surf feature. The life guards were very good, and the staff was friendly. We would definitely visit again.