“Pizza was great and free delivery made it even better”
Review of Nico's Pizza

Nico's Pizza
Ranked #106 of 736 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 February 2013

My wife and I flew into Palm Beach last week for some down time. By the time we got to our digs, unpacked etc., it was too late to make a reservation for dinner in town. Friends told us to check out Nico's in West Palm Beach. The pizza was supposed to be quite good. We ordered a large one (16 or 18 inches) I forget. They delivered it in under 40 minutes(free delivery). Crust was thin and crispy. A few beers and some Nico's pizza-you can't go wrong.

1  Thank gjet72

Reviewed 12 November 2012

I was doing a show in West Palm Beach, FL for a week so had an opportunity to try a variety of restaurants, see my other reviews.
Tonight I decided to park and just walk around on Clematis Street, a main thoroughfare for restaurants, bars, and more. On my way back I felt like having Italian food and stopped in at Nico's pizza. The place was simple and I just wanted to eat, so I ordered the linguine with sausage. Salad with my favorite dressing honey mustard came quickly and was fresh and crisp including a really nice tomato. Not long afterwards my main meal came with 2 of the best warm garlic rolls I have ever had. I found this to be a great choice for my last night in WPB and I was completely satisfied with the meal and the service. Please go there if you are hungry and want a simple good meal of good value, my total bill came to $ 10.59!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I always stop in Nicos when I am downtown to grab a slice the prices are great the service is friendly fresh ingredients and fast...what more can you ask for? There are LOTS of restaurants downtown but sometimes I just want to grab something and eat in the park or on the green and this is the perfect spot to stop! There are tables if you wanna dine-in as well I would say this is a great place to bring kids ita simple and delicious and you can get a giant pizza to fill up the family fast and keep moving onto other touristy things you probably have going on! It's also open very late and offers delivery to all hotels and residences in the area!! :) Enjoy!!

1  Thank Palmbeachy
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Very tasty pizza at the end of Clamitis St. Order two slices and you'll have a little room for dinner that night. Great selection of pizza by the slice. Crispy crust. Highly recommend. But just eat 1.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

pizza is ok but they raise prices when there is a event goin g on we went one day and the pizza was 10 dollars and went there during an event and raised it ti 18 not worth 18 dollars for a large cheese pizza but good for 10 dollars.