“Not a great experience..”
Review of Thai Room Restaurant - CLOSED

Thai Room Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Thai, Grill
Description: Family business. We are open for lunch and dinner and serving Thai, Japanese and Sushi.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Not a great experience..”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Extremely sweet pad Thai, gross soup that we were told was our only selection with the lunch specials, a very greasy spring roll and no appropriate high chairs. And the seating waitress expected us to sit our infant ( in a car seat ) on a regular chair. Drunken noodles were overcooked but had great spice. Very disappointed after reading the reviews. I guess no one has had Thai like we have had. This was our worst Thai experience.

Visited June 2013

“Great fresh Thai food and service vegetation too”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Don't let the strip mall location deter you. If you are looking for a great Thai place with a long menu including a page of vegetarian look no more. The pad Thai and curry dishes were great and the check was very reasonable that included a fabulous fried ice cream dessert. Will go again for sure

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Searay177
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing Thai. I cannot say enough good things about this Restaurant.”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I have lived in the Royal Palm Beach area for almost 4 years and my family have been on a mission for nice, non-chain, restaurants. We haven't been so successful as of yet. However, I stumbled on this place located in a busy shopping center. An amazing gem of a find. It is a family run place. Let me start by listing things I love about the place: plenty of parking, very clean, extremely friendly, amazingly quick service whether at lunch or dinner, very accommodating about making substitutions and menu adjustments, very reasonable, and the food is just amazing. The food is definitely top notched. It has a huge depth of flavor and does not rely upon spice alone; they use all fresh vegetables and seafood. I have never felt so welcomed into a place before as a new customer. They have a small menu for lunch which comes with a free bowl of yummy noodle soup, but have an extensive menu for dinner. We are averaging 3 to 4 times a month. My personal favorite is Shrimp Red Curry and of course I have to have shumai every time I go. All of our friends and family, have their own favorites. My only cons about this restaurant is that they close at 10 pm and that they are not open on Sunday. I hope they are wildly successful because I would hate to lose it as our favorite place. As we have tried all of our local Thai/Sushi/Oriental/Chinese restaurants and have found them lacking.

5 Thank Geena321
West Palm Beach, FL
“Consistently Terrific!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My family has dined here at least 40 times .... The Best Thai food.
Owners are attentive and always ensure that all is perfect. I'm addicted to their food.

4 Thank Lisa B
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
“Wonderful food and tasty too ,,,,”
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

What a great find for a quality meal , had the PadThai and it was absolutely perfect . Fried ice cream topped it off .

3 Thank Duane L