“I Was Robbed and The Manager Could Of Cared Less”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Ranked #60 of 668 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace, in West Palm Beach Florida. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian restaurants tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite eateries map.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“I Was Robbed and The Manager Could Of Cared Less”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I know that they are not responsible for crime BUT... the reaction of the manager on the floor was shameful. I was frantically calling me credit card companies telling them to cancel my cards. The manager was almost insulting my brother ( who was a GM for top national restaurants!) and they did nothing. I love BRIO restaurants but this one is a big miss. I noticed that the staff is helping the manager survive. Brio has a significant customer service issue to address at this location.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank LIfeFit13

• Turkish first
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Not the best Brio of the bunch”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Of the three Brio restaurants in the area (Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton and City Place), this one is the newest of the bunch. Having eaten lunch and dinner in all of them multiple times, I would say this is the weakest of the group. Food ok, but not as good as PBG and Boca. Service, with one exception, is not good. Initially thought it was due to opening a new store, but after months and several visits, the service is just not as good as the other two.

Palm Beach, Florida
“Did the job”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Landed in here waiting for the comedy club. Looked good from the outside, menu read well. It was very loud and clearly an action spot. There is outdoor dining and the inside has many tables right near the kitchen which was loud, hot and smokey. The first thing out of the waitresses mouth was "let's get you signed up for out rewards card"…she might have wanted to wait to see if we liked the place first, just get us our drinks. Big sales pitch which was a turn off. We were in town visiting so probability of returning was unlikely. Know your audience. Food was just ok. Strange combo of things. The lasagna had a little meat sauce and smothered in alfredo sauce. Too heavy, overwhelmed the lasagna. The drinks were very slow, and the waitress wasn't around much. Had to flag down other servers for help and the bill. Asked for olive oil for the bread and 15 minutes to get hot oil sauce in stead of olive oil. Don't like hot oil sauce, and not what I requested.
I saw others enjoyiing their meal so maybe it was just not for us, might give them a second chance someday and choose differently, pick a table that was quieter and be more specific in my requests. We'll see.

• Visited March 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Go for Happy Hour; Return for dinner”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This was our first time at Brio's and their Happy Hour appeared to be so successful that we had trouble finding a table for 6. Thankfully we were patient enough to wait for people to leave. Good call. Three of the big hits at our table were the deep-fried ravioli, the caprese salad, and the hamburger (cut into quarters to share as an appetizer). The experience here was enough to entice us to return for dinner later that week. Once again, we were not disappointed. The veal, risotto and the filet (with a side of pasta) were all delicious. The waiter was attentive, friendly and efficient. I would definitely return to Brio's if I had the chance.

“Excellent excellent excellent!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious! Service was phenomenal and the price was Fantastic great food and a Good bang for your buck! Def go for it!