“Great value”
Review of Cabana Restaurant - CLOSED

Cabana Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our experience and at the end of the day that's what matters. The atmosphere and decor was great, the service was perfect, the food was well prepared, nicely presented and plentyful. And all at very reasonable prices. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Pumpernickel99

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Our upscale Cuban meal at Cabana was delicious - fresh, beautiful, tasty plates from appetizers to desserts. (Better than I've had in Little Havana, Miami.) Highlights included: Empanadas (beef), Mariscadas (mixed seafood in tomato saffron broth), and the Dolce du Leche cake. All of us enjoyed the Golden Sangria pitcher, made with peach juice and champagne - which was not too sweet for the men in our party. The service was attentive, the music lively; we had a back corner table that made conversation easy, while not secluded from the fun atmosphere of the bar and restaurant.

1  Thank 5heartfamily
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We have eaten several times at "Cabana" in West Palm Beach, and have had exceptionally good meals each time. In November, I took my good British friends visiting from Argentina. All they asked from us during their visit was to please have as much seafood as possible all the time they were here. I’m glad we took them to Cabana during the middle of their stay, since they were not able to match their seafood experience after that. In their own words, at Cabana they experienced “the best seafood meal they’ve ever had”. This is coming from a couple that not only has traveled literally around the world, but also are wine makers and culinary experts. Now, if you are craving seafood, this restaurant will definitely satisfy your taste and appetite to a whole other level. Chef Jairo loves to surprise customers with exclusive and one-of-a-kind blends of taste, textures, and aromas.

Without any exaggeration, these dishes will make your mouth water and you’ll find yourself saying “Oh my God!” at the table over and over again: Black Tuna with Cilantro Avocado Sauce, Red Snapper with Fresh Garlic Lime Juice, Bruschetta de Mariscos, Ceviche, and Anticuchos de Carne. Everything was so out of this world delicious, we simply ended up rotating the plates and sharing every dish. I am sure the waiter was a little confuse as every time he came to refill our wine glasses, we would have a different dish in front of us. It got to the point where we started taking bids on the last bites of each dish. I gave up 1/2 of my dessert for the last bite of the Red Snapper, which later on I had to renegotiate with my friend, as dessert was just as decadent as the main dishes! The presentation as always was superb. The service from Pedro, possibly the best restaurant manager you will encounter, and the rest of the staff were simply unforgettable. They went out of their way in making my friends’ visit to Cabana special and unforgettable. The staff is educated, attentive, and proper; something hard to find nowadays.

I will never get tired of congratulating this restaurant for its exceptional quality of food and service. Everyone I have ever taken to Cabana not only agrees with me but also becomes a new loyal customer. This restaurant it is easily the finest Latin-American restaurant in West Palm Beach, and perhaps the best in South Florida.

1  Thank Gabylana
Reviewed 20 November 2013

helpful staff and very good food, conveneint to the West Palm Beach Public Library and very good garage parking as we went on a very rainy night

2  Thank 637columbus123
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This place rocks!!!

We have never had Cuban food before. We WILL again ... here!

The servers are friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is very cool, but welcoming. Oh yeah, and then there is the food ... wonderful flavors, nice portions and very reasonably priced.

We tried 5 different apps and 4 different entrees. ALl were great, but the Churrasco (skirt steak) and Paella Marinera stood above the elite crowd.

Great for a romantic dinner for two ... a dinner with the kids ...or multiple couples out on the town.

2  Thank billipp