“"Finest Steakhouse"”

Raindancer Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Raindancer Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: An American Classic Steakhouse. Est. 1975. Zagat Rated. Great Aged Steaks, Fine Wines, Warm Ambiance. The Raindancer serves only Grain-fed beef from Midwestern States. Additionally, Seafood, Chicken and Pasta dishes are served. * Now open for lunch Mon-Fri 11:30 AM * Happy Hour at the bar and lounge daily 4-7 PM * Private rooms for any occasion are available from 10-70 guests.
Palm Beach, Florida
“"Finest Steakhouse"”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Took my wife there for our anniversary dinner, the food and setvice is outstanding. The new owners are bringing the Raindancer back. They really treat a customer well. Far more value than chain high end steakhouses.

• Visited April 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had the pleasure of dining at Raindancer Steakhouse last evening. Everything was outstanding, from the warm, sincere greeting when we arrived, straight through to the dessert course. Theresa, our server was professional, warm, and funny, helping us with our wine selections. Great Prime Rib, and salad bar. The killer Chocolate for two was yummy.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Paul3013
New Jersey
“Steak not cooked right”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We warned the waiter when we ordered that we are tired of expensive steak houses that undercooked the steak. He assures us that would not happen. He was wrong. Sent the steaks back and they returned still undercooked. We will not be back.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Recon_Engineer
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Stay away - overpriced and not worth it”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My family and I went to The Raindancer Steakhouse for dinner tonight. Its under new ownership AGAIN. Wait staff if very nice, courteous and professional. I placed my order for a simple plain filet mignon ($45 with a baked potato) explaining I had allergies and nothing should be on the medium cooked steak. Dinner arrived and I had a giant sprig of rosemary on the steak. I can't eat it. Back it goes. My family is eating their dinner, which they said was very good (shrimp scamp for $30 and pork chops for $30). 10 mins later my steak arrives. I cut it open and its RAW...not rare, but raw. I asked for the manager. He says that he will have the chef butterfly it and supervise it himself. Steak comes back (my family is long done with their dinners by now) and is not butterflied and my potato is missing. The waiter says "oh you want a potato?" OMG it was on the plate when he took it. Steak was fine but still very rare. No apology was given and nothing was done to compensate. Not a free dessert or even taking the two sodas off the bill. Well they've lost 3 customers. We'll wait until its under new ownership again before we go back.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Louise524
Dallas, Texas
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Our waiter had no business working in what was supposed to be a fine restaurant. He couldn't adequately explain the sharing charge so we ended up more confused than if we just went by what was mentioned in the menu. He didn't ask which type of potato we might want, just brought whatever was close to hand. Then no sour cream or butter. We had to catch several glasses before he knocked them over. The food was really good, though and the only reason this restaurant earned an "average" rather than a "poor". They definitely need to upgrade the wait staff, at least the guy we had.

• Visited February 2014