“Surprisingly Pleasant”
Review of The Veranda

The Veranda
Ranked #175 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I generally do not eat at hotel restaurants unless I'm staying there; and even then I'm skeptical. But The Veranda was a pleasant surprise. The food was quite good. My wife had a seafood salad that she enjoyed and I had the chicken piccata which was quite tasty. The staff was exceptionally friendly and quite attentive. The price was also very reasonable for a hotel restaurant. I will return.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Service here was wonderful. Nightly special that are a great deal. Good size soup and salad bar. The crusted grouper was delicious- several people in our group had it and all loved it, same thing with the prime rib. Nice atmosphere also.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

The food was great , prices very reasonable considering it was inside the HILTON. Thr best part is the staff -very service oriented.

After paying the bills, I was on my way out and the waitress grabbed me and said you have a kethcup mark on the shirt and she insisted it be cleaned before I left the place. She ran in , got club soda , napkins and worked on my shirt until the mark was gone. Where do you get this kind of service ?

This was a nice change from the poor service I received from the front desk staff at the Hilton

Reviewed 26 September 2012

This restaurant is located in the Palm Beach Airport Hilton and has an excellent Sunday brunch.Was there at the hotel for a business seminar. Enjoyed the Brunch and its selection and quality of food.

2  Thank FLfanMarco
Reviewed 20 September 2012

it was really good and the service was also very good. the music was really fitting for the mood of the whole place!