“Home of "The godfather"”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rinaldi's Italian Deli
Ranked #203 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This Is by far my favorite place to have a sub! I absolutely love the godfather and just like the previous reviewer have been hooked on this sub so much that is almost impossible for me to try another option... His owner Glenn is also there to provide friendly and helpful service for those who are undecided.
Great food and great service... A 10/10!

Reviewed 8 March 2010

I've been going to Rinalidi's for years now. It's a small little shop that delivers big taste. The Godfather is one of their most well known sandwiches and I can't say enough about it. We're talking fresh Italian cold cuts and steak grilled up and topped with provolone on a perfect Hoagie roll. I've gone in there determined to try other things on the menu but it's so good that my brain is thinking one of trying one of their other terrific sandwiches but the only words that come out of my mouth are "Godfather please." I've taken a number of friends there and I'm sure that if you're reading this, you won't be disappointed. Also a great friendly atmosphere too for those dining in.

3  Thank MrBossman