“Pretty good sandwich”

Ranked #398 of 670 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Pretty good sandwich”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant based on reviews from Trip Advisor. Was worth the lunch stop. The sandwich was pretty tasty and they use Boar's Head meats. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful in describing the sandwiches. Recommended for lunch.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank nlaz

London, United Kingdom
“loved it...just like the old neighborhood in Staten Island”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

As a younger man, I could've eaten two subs right there and then. Best sandwich I have had in a long-term. I tried the Godfather and my wife had Eggplant Parm. Free re-fills on the soda made this a delicious treat all around. Very very friendly staff and a mouth watering menu, means we''ll be back to try everything.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank theberardis
Atlanta, Georgia
“Just passing through...”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

And found this great deli. The guaranteed Godfather sandwich did not disappoint. Loved the friendly service and family owned atmosphere. Great prices and delicious food.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Home of "The godfather"”
Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

This Is by far my favorite place to have a sub! I absolutely love the godfather and just like the previous reviewer have been hooked on this sub so much that is almost impossible for me to try another option... His owner Glenn is also there to provide friendly and helpful service for those who are undecided.
Great food and great service... A 10/10!

MrBossman
“The Godfather...say no more.”
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I've been going to Rinalidi's for years now. It's a small little shop that delivers big taste. The Godfather is one of their most well known sandwiches and I can't say enough about it. We're talking fresh Italian cold cuts and steak grilled up and topped with provolone on a perfect Hoagie roll. I've gone in there determined to try other things on the menu but it's so good that my brain is thinking one of trying one of their other terrific sandwiches but the only words that come out of my mouth are "Godfather please." I've taken a number of friends there and I'm sure that if you're reading this, you won't be disappointed. Also a great friendly atmosphere too for those dining in.

3 Thank MrBossman