“Food is great.”

Grand China
Ranked #325 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The food is great, prices reasonable and they let me substitute items in their combos. They sometimes forget my fortune cookies and the guy answering the phone is always in a rush. The place is small and not a place I would sit and dine in, we take our food home with us.

2  Thank Elissaszoo

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Do not eat here. You are putting your health at risk. They have a side door that you can see the kitchen from, I was passing by one day and saw the guy that was cooking drop a piece of meat on the floor and put it back into what he was cooking. This is only what I saw. I know plenty of people that will not eat here because of strange and offputting things that they have seen from the front of the restaurant.

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I love the honey chicken & brown rice lunch special. You get A LOT for the really cheap price. It's awesome that they have brown rice option because I can eat Chinese and not have to cheat on my diet. LOVE!

2  Thank SexySarai
Reviewed 7 May 2012

The restaurant has very little atmosphere, but very good on the to-go. Large portions will surprise you along with the low price. Lunch special are 5.95 served with fried rice, or combos with fried rice and pork egg roll are 7.65. Food comes in easily reusable containers as you will not eat all that you get for one portion. My sons and I had 4 different dishes and shared them, had enough for a snack later. Give it a try, you will like it. Everything is ready in 10-15 minutes.

1  Thank James008
Reviewed 8 December 2010

this is mainly a take out restaurant; there is very little seating and the place is housed in a shopping center with lots of in and out traffice. Heavy at lunchtime and with little atmosphere. You come here mainly for the food. Chinese food is decent but not spectacular -- cooks prepare the food quickly and dump it into take out containers for your to eat. Noodles are average, chicken with snow peas was a good but steady dish. Since there aren't many other restaurants in this area, you could do alot worse but I'd have to be in the area to go here. Still, its cheap and fast and reasonably good tasting.

2  Thank ECL