“Great Thai Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cross street: S Congress Ave
rochester, ny
“Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Have eaten here several times. All of the dishes I have tried have been delicious. You can order meals as spicy hot or mild, as you prefer, and there never has been a long wait for any meal I have ordered. Owners and staff always very friendly. They also have a bar with a Happy Hour.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ladynightowl

Florida
“Thai in a hurry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food is quite tasty and arrived quickly- rice and soup are part of the lunch. I would steer away from the buffet- sits for quite some time and not worth the offerings. Some of the staff speaks limited English which makes selections a little difficult.

Visited September 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Outstanding staff and wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Happened onto this unassuming restaurant by chance this summer. The Service was excellent as was the food. We had several off-the-menu items, and - unusual for us - desserts. In fact, we liked the staff and food so much, our party of 3-generations voted unanimously to go back the next night and yet again the 3rd and final night in town!!

• Visited June 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“It is a very sad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

I bought 2 Groupons. The first one used we were definitely treated differently from the other full paying guests. Since we had to order off the dinner menu, which was ok, we were also told that it doesn't come with the normal soup or salad because of the groupon. The second visit, and why I didn't give the second groupon away, was even worse. I ordered sushi, and my co-guests got their hot food and salads before I got my sushi. As a matter of fact they were almost done by the time I hunted someone down. We got plenty of "I'm sorry" but no explantations, no can we do anything else for you, etc. This is the 3rd owner since the orginals sold and no one comes close. The food is not bad if you want to wait. And don't go for the buffet. They put the initial trays out and let empty trays sit. Only when you ask if more is coming out do they prepare more. By the time it comes out you're pretty much done dining. Won't EVER go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RnJMurph
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate here with a Living Social deal. The place had an odd odor. Bachata music (which is good but certainly not related to Thailand in any way!) looped continuously throughout our entire dinner. The food was decent, but overall, my experience here was just "okay". I'd return with another coupon, probably not without one.