“AVERAGE SERVICE, AVERAGE FOOD, AVERAGE LOCATION, GREAT PRICE”
Review of Palm Beach Cafe

Palm Beach Cafe
Ranked #339 of 665 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Asheville, North Carolina
“AVERAGE SERVICE, AVERAGE FOOD, AVERAGE LOCATION, GREAT PRICE”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is definitely one of those "you get what you pay for" places, that makes entrepreneurs like me go crazy. Lets see, you evidently own the name "Palm Beach Cafe" (I assume or you wouldn't be using it) and you serve an average meal of scrambled eggs, french toast, and low-quality sausage, throw in poor service that you may not see again once the food is placed before you, and there you have it. In fairness, we dined here only because the Paris cafe next door was closed. One highlight is their outdoor seating. It is located right downtown, between the main streets of Obechobee and Climatus, which is convenient.

Visited May 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Stumble Upon”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

While strolling through the neighborhood of Clematis with My best friend after a Breast Cancer Walk in Downtown WPB, FL, we found ourselves hungry and decided to stop at this cafe that was on one othe the side streets, we saw lots of happy people sat and eating inside and outside as we had beautiful cool weather and blue skies this day! We went indoors to check out the menu and were greeted by nice friendly staff, they recommended the french toast and everything on the menu and specials looked very appealing,so we decided to take a seat outside and stay. I had french toast and bacon and hot coffee all of which was delicious and for once I couldn't finish my meal. They were also very accomadating for my friend who was on a protein/veggie no oils/butter/dairy/etc diet. All and all this was an unexpected find and pleasure for our morning! I recommend this place!

• Visited February 2013
“Friendly vibe, pretty good food”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

True local spot. Early breakfast vibe is great. Very welcoming staff. French toast is what they rave of, but I had oatmeal that was just average.

Visited May 2012