“unbelievably rude service”
Review of Nature's Way Cafe

Nature's Way Cafe
Ranked #247 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have worked down the street from this location for 20+ years and patronized the business for nearly that long on a regular basis. I stopped a few years ago because of a very bad experience there. I showed up to order at the counter and had waited about 10 minutes for my turn. When it came my turn, instead of taking my order, the gentleman at the counter (possibly the owner, he's been there a long time), instead spent a long time taking an order from someone who just phoned in instead of asking them to hold since I was already waiting far longer. I have never been back and will never go back to that location. I have to select below a date, and the earliest I can is January 2013 but it was probably actually about 3 years ago.

1  Thank Michele N

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I had lunch at this restaurant during a day of business meetings in West Palm. The place is a bit cluttered with knick knacks, but appears to be relatively clean. I had a salad, which was pretty good. It wasn't crowded, but there were quite a few people coming and going which leads me to believe it's popular among people who work in the adjacent office buildings.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

If you can handle all the yapping by the manager/owner behind the counter who means well but really throws a monkey wrench into the already lackluster service, the food is worth it. And so are the prices for what you get. A good little health food deli with a varied and fresh menu.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Their food no matter where I have had it has always been very healthy looking and tasting. I would recommend it because if you are on vacation and need a light bite it hits the spot.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I was ecstatic to find a healthy cafe on my solo walk into town on vacation. The ambiance was very nice and menu very interesting and appealing. I was met with a mediocre attitude by whoever was on duty, seemingly accompanied by an equally apathetic co-worker as they together talked about making my fresh juice drink in the back. I paid and left quickly to complete an order at a neighboring gift shop. As I left, I took a drink which very surprisingly, burned my throat as it went down. I continued to sip through my drink while completing my order (to be mailed home), and returned immediately for a hopeful remake. I'd by now figured out that too much ginger was used making this drink way too strong as I've made my own at home many times. The lady who made it told me she used a tiny amount of ginger and had already cleaned the machine and she would not remake it. I suggested she at least mix it with apple juice, which she did, also rather apathetically. The drink was almost tolerable, but not possible to finish, thus $5 wasted. I was shocked at this type of service and would not recommend the cafe to anyone until they are able to find better staff members.