“Pretty good Greek diner food”
Review of Dontee's

Dontee's
Ranked #160 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We've eaten at Dontee's a number of times, and for the most part, have enjoyed the food here. Their breakfasts are quite good. We like the Greek omelet, and usually we ask for them to add some spinach in. Tasty. The service is efficient although not overly friendly or prompt.
We have eaten dinner at Dontee's a few times, and the entrees are ordinary at best.
In summary, a decent place to eat and not spend a ton of money. Nice little neighborhood diner.

1  Thank Jerell96
There are newer reviews for Dontee's

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Food is very good except the fish and chips, but service is slow. Great value and extremely generous portions.

1  Thank jandjivey
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Great $5 breakfast with all included! It is very close to Biba Hotel and if you're looking for a good & filling breakfast, not to mention cheap, Dontee's is perfect.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

The gyro sandwich was delicious. They were out of the gravy for the country fried steak but my boyfriend said it was tasty anyway. Waitresses are sweet, little old ladies :)

Reviewed 1 September 2011

I have finally found a diner/cafe that serves good food at a good price with good service.
Food: Homestyle cooking with American and Greek theme. I had the gyro and it was good. The sauce was not spicy, it tasted very good. I also had the lentil soup, great.
My friends ate a chicken breast sandwhich, kind of boring, but taste was good. Also had the open face turkey with gravy. The gravy had no flavor, or lacked good flavor.
Price: The menu offers most items less than $12 for meals, $8 for sandwhichs. Breakfast is served all day.
Service: The gentleman that served us was very outgoing and friendly. I enjoyed the visit.

I noticed a lot of local people at the tables.