“Food for thought???”

Red Lobster
Ranked #146 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We took my niece to this location for her graduation dinner, The wait time was 25 minutes but we were called within 15 minutes.. We waited another 15 minutes before the server arrived to take our orders. Of course, he was very incompetent. The utensils were extremely nasty looking so I asked for cleaner ones, he forgot that too so I asked for a glass of hot water to clean them myself. Even though he wrote everything down (we hoped), he did manage to forget one of four drinks and our appetizers (which came right alongside the entree. He disappeared again and never came back to ask if everything was ok or if we needed refills. One of the orders wasn't quite right and that was explained to the server who blatantly refuse to do anything about it. His excuse was that the cooks hate when they take food back to the kitchen because of a customers complaints/disatisfaction., Based on this experience, I don't think I'll ever go back to this Red lobster.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Very nice place to eat alone or with family. Kids enjoy the place too. The food is great and they have a very good menu to chose from. Go there when ever I go to West Palm.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I had always been an admirer of Red Lobster. However, I stopped going because the food seemed to taper off in terms of quality. This was the case when I visited the Red Lobster in West Palm Beach. The service was average. My associate and I ordered, what we believed to be pretty simple meals (fried shrimp and broiled seafood trio), but it took longer than expected to get to the table. The quality of the food okay, but I was just expecting a bit more in terms of quality and flavor. There seemed to be an abundance of food service personnel relative to the number of customers. So I did not understand why it took so long to get our food.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

Usually I am not that excited to go to Red Lobster, as the food has seemed mediocre to me. Well, tonight I was pleasantly surprised! We had an amazing waitress who was extremely friendly and efficient, and the food was really great! We got the 2 for $25 special, and had the crab stuffed mushrooms for an app, and then I had the crispy garlic shrimp on top of cilantro rice. If I had a photo it would show my completely empty plate. I didn't leave a drop!! The salad was good, with plenty of tomatoes, etc, and we really enjoyed the mushrooms. And of course we ate too many biscuits! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Pat B
Reviewed 6 March 2013

If you love Seafood this is the place to go.OMG shrimp,shrimp,shrimp and more shrimp!!!!Fresh Lobster,always got a special on.All of their dishes are the Bomb.Give the strawberry Daquari's a try! yum