“Best Pizza In West Palm Beach........ Period”
Review of Ambrosia Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ambrosia Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Pizza In West Palm Beach........ Period”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Best pizza in town.... period
The crust is a NYC style with a twist, it is a little thicker with hints of spices. When combining the pizza sauce it is a flavor explosion. The toppings are always fresh and generous. Atmosphere is great, totally redone. Quality and quantity you could not make it (if you could) for the same price. All pizzas are made fresh and it will take some time to cook, be patient, it is worth it. Warning Be Hungry!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank AutocareJim

“So-so at best”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We ate here last year, using a Groupon or some other coupon. The place is old looking on the outside, dingy and dark inside, and the food is very ordinary. My wife and I ordered pasta dishes. They were hyped up with cheese and really not that tasty. The waiter was helpful, although kind of disorganized and not as attentive as we would have liked. We had to hunt him down to pay our bill, and the place was not that busy.
I doubt that we'll go back here.

• Visited February 2012
Florida
“Below average”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We have be here many times. It seems that the service and cleanliness has gon down hill. Sevice had one problem after another. Very poor service and rough around the edges. Wine glasses we dirty with lip prints from a previous user. Food was average. One meal came out 5 mins before the other 3 meals came out. Many little problems not worth mentioning all of them.
It it time for a remodel. I dont think they have put a penny in the place in ten years.

• Visited December 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Pizza Money Can Buy in WPB”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I like Ambrosia's regular fare but what I really keep coming back for is the Pizza. Their eggplant parmesan pizza is hand's down my favorite pizza anywhere. To those who don't like too much cheese on your pizza beware though - they are not stingy at Ambrosia's (I personally feel like the amount of cheese is just right). Both their Chicken Parm and Eggplant Parm dinners are excellent as are all of their speciality pizza's - I cannot recommend this place enough. I also really like their indoor dining - very medieval feeling replete with suits of armor and renaissance style art. Try it out - the prices are decent and the portions are huge!

Visited November 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
“Stay away”
Reviewed 17 November 2012 via mobile

Its has been a few years since eating at Ambrosia. We stopped going because while the food was good, it always looked dirty. Friends asked us to join them so off we went. The food was sub-par, the pizza which had been good in the past was poor and most of the dishes We're served almost cold. I will never return. Avoid at all costs