“Cozy Retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Kitchen,with top of the line utensils!
Street
Street
City Place in X-mas
owners,Loreley & Fernando
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Angie L
“Cozy Retreat”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Stayed with my kids in January while preparing to move in to our new home here. Had such a nice stay. Fernando and Lorelei were great! very accommodating and made us feel welcome. We had our own private apt. It was just right for my family. My favorite part was the patio outside. Loved to sit and relax, catch some sun, have my coffee and eat with my daughter outside. Also met another couple who was staying there and relaxed with some wine and good company. We miss Snoopy! Apt had what we needed and felt very comfortable and cozy and quiet. I would recommend to anyone and would go back for another stay!

mikea3668
Lynbrook, New York
“Very Nice and Comfortable Apartment”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The apartment is situated on the second floor of a private house is a quaint neighborhood near the inter coastal waterway. Your car is parked on the street close to the front of the house. The apartment is clean, neat and well equipped with everything you need for your stay. I had a very pleasant stay at this location. Would like to be back again next year.

Your age range 65+
lovetogo1...
Warsaw, Indiana
“loved the beautiful flowers and beautiful hosts”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed in this one bedroom apartment for seven weeks. The unit was very comfortable for the two of us, and Lorelei and Fernando (and Snoopy) were exceptional hosts. The unit is a short drive to anything you might need. Chairs, coolers, boards, and kayaks were available for use. Aside from the beautiful 80 degree days and sunshine, I loved the peacefulness of the garden patio area. A grill, umbrella table, and lounge chairs were available. I loved the beautiful blooming plants. Each morning from the kitchen window it seemed that a fresh hibiscus bloom or two would appear for my viewing. A beautiful sight while having that first cup of coffee! I recommend you give this unit a try.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Management Response
11 May 2016
Thank you for being our guest and taking good care of our place. It was nice to see how you enjoyed each day to the fullest. We hope to see each other again..
Many blessings!
Fernando and Lorelei
Fernando and Lorelei"
Hunt1983
“Perfect”
Reviewed 6 May 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My brother and I stayed for a month whilst working at the the pga Honda Classic. From day one we found Fernando and Lorelei to be extremely kind friendly and good fun to be around quite often we would have meals together or share a beer or two. The apartment is also great! Clean, has all the everything you need to be comfortable during your stay!
When we got time off Fernando and Lorelei lent us kayaks and camping gear and we went to the Everglades . Can't wait till next time

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
9 May 2016
Thank you for being our guest. It was great meeting you both and we hope to see each other again..
Cheers!
Fernando and Lorelei
Caroanne4...
Ranson, West Virginia
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My husband, 10 year old and I stayed here for 5 days. The rental was a one bedroom apartment on the second story of a garage, that is entered through a very well manicured garden. The rental had a huge bedroom and a separate living area with sofa bed. The unit was very clean and well kept. We were out and about every day, so this was perfect for us to come back to sleep in each night. Close driving distance to many shopping centers, restaurants and near the intercoastal.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Garden/patio area.
Liked least: It would've been nice to have a tv in bedroom and more cabinets/drawers in bedroom.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
krazietra...
Morehead City, North Carolina
“perfect for our dive weekend in WPB”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

At the last minute we decided to stay in this guest apartment. Canceled the hotel and we were so glad we did. Apartment is part of a larger home. Shares courtyard. Owners accommodated us nicely. looks to be recently renovated. The washer had a small issue but owner helped us out. I think he is working on a repair..
Wifi worked great. We did not cook there, but micro worked just fine. Could use a pot to heat water or a kettle.. We were able to rinse and let our dive gear dry out on the patio, for us this was a big plus. Close to our dive boat and Blue Heron Bridge.
there is a flight of stairs up to the apartment if that is an issue for anyone. Cute upcoming neighborhood in what appears to be a changing neighborhood. close to some great restaurants.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: being able to sit in courtyard.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Sul1981
“Beautiful and Peaceful retreat”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Mr. Fernando was already at the residence upon our arrival. Him and his wife greeted us with a friendly and warm smile. They gave us a tour of the residence and Fernando wrote down his personal contact information, in case we had questions.
The residence is beautiful, peaceful, and very clean. It is free of clutter and organized. It truly feels like a gateway. My family and I spend much time outside in the partial covered patio. There is a small water fountain that makes the patio even more tranquil. The patio also offers a gas grill and plenty of seating area to enjoy tea or lemonade.
My family and I went to the local farmers market- I believe at City Market. Which is a few blocks for the residence. The area is excellent for a week end stroll or a relaxed bike ride. Plenty of shopping and restaurants to experience.
My family and I truly enjoyed our Easter weekend at this residence.
We will definitely return.
Thank you,Fernando and Lorelei for your hospitality and making this week end unforgettable.
We look forward to seeing you soon:)
The Power Family

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendly and approachable customer service from the owners
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing