“Amazing French food, I felt right at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Rendez-Vous

Le Rendez-Vous
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Rendez-Vous is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The food of this Parisian restaurant and lounge takes inspirations from all around the world, with a french touch. The cocktails are carefully handcrafted and the wine list is updated often with the best french wines available at affordable prices. The atmosphere is casual chic, a bit industrial, and definitely arty.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing French food, I felt right at home”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

From the moment I walked in the staff was super friendly. They were knowledgeable and sincere in recommending dishes to my friends and I since it was our first time there. Their quiche was to die for along with the fresh salad. My friend said it was the best burger he had ever had! We finished our amazing dinner off with a delectable lavender crème brulee and delicious cappuccino(the cappuccino even had chocolate, that makes it the best.) I can't wait to go back!!

• Visited September 2013

“Amazing French bistro with real French food just like in Paris plus the staff is awesome!!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Best French bistro in town, the chef Vincent makes the best foie gras ever and the food is amazing. Olivier and Eduard are the sweetest owners and the atmosphere is just like in France!!
Great Job!!

• Visited September 2013
La Grange, Illinois
“I go back each time I am in town”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

That is my place!!! I go visit every time I am in town because the food is incredible. This time I tried one of their tartines with a wonderful glass of wine and loved it.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Magnifique!!!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is a must visit restaurant in WPB! The wine selection is top-notch, uniquely French and goes perfectly with the cuisine.
The menu has so many options and Chef Vincent's creativity adds an extra bit of 'je ne sais quoi' to the dining experience.
They have fun daily specials and the service is attentive and hospitable.
I highly recommend Le Rendez-Vous and plan to go back there again; it could be my new regular spot!!!!!

Lake Worth, Florida, United States
“Best authentic French food”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is my favorite place and I brought all my friends that were skeptical about snails foods and such.No more!
Rendez vous is a must place to go,very tasty, good portions, awsome ambiance, details and services are top notch! Im there 3 times a week and cant get enough of it!
This young team of entrepreneurs has all it takes to succeed. Keep it that way!