“Little French bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Rendez-Vous

Le Rendez-Vous
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Rendez-Vous is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The food of this Parisian restaurant and lounge takes inspirations from all around the world, with a french touch. The cocktails are carefully handcrafted and the wine list is updated often with the best french wines available at affordable prices. The atmosphere is casual chic, a bit industrial, and definitely arty.
“Little French bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Great food at good price
I had foie gras that was excellent,followed by a burger topped with fresh foie gras that was as delicious
Next time I went I had a very well seasoned tartar served with home made potatoes chips and a side salad
It only lack of atmosphere ,because it's little known,maybe it will soon!
I definitely go back

• Visited February 2014

“Superb dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

The food was far and above the best part, which is not to take away from the other great features of this little French restaurant. Nestled between N Olive Ave and Flagler, this unassuming eatery boasts a charming wait staff and mouthwatering offerings.

As my party and I walked in, we noticed patrons sitting at the outside tables had food that was very well presented; particularly, the cheese platter. My table's food order was no exception. Three of us shared two dishes: quiche chaud chevre et miel - quiche with warm goat cheese, honey and walnuts- and l'auvergnat - ground beef hamburger with a blue cheese and walnut sauce (with extra sauce on the side). Between the quiche and burger, the portion sizes were more than sufficient to fill the three of us. Additionally, each dish came with a small side salad.

The taste of each food item was blissfully satisfying. I can't claim to be "a foodie" and won't attempt to describe all the subtle nuances, but it was delicious. My gf, my mother, and I were thoroughly happy with our selection.

Before our meal, we were assisted by a very nice French server who patiently explained each menu item we asked about. Additionally, he fulfilled our request to have a window seat when no tables had been set up by the window. A quick rearranging of the inside furniture by our server, and our table was ready. When ordering the burger, the server did suggest getting it cooked medium rare. Something about the quality of the meat being more enjoyable when not overcooked. However, my gf prefers burgers to be less bloody, so we ordered medium. It came out with a touch of pink in the middle, but not much--it was to our liking.

Our server, and another server, ensured we always had a water bottle on the table to refill our glasses. As it was a warm day in WPB, we went through a lot of water bottles. The water bottles they brought out were reused wine bottles that were very interesting-looking.

Bottom line: This restaurant struck me as a place where great care is placed on both the customers and on the food. I would highly recommend it!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LivingAtlas
Jupiter, Florida
“You'll love this little gem.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

This unique little gem was delightfully French! We enjoyed the appetizer cheese plate (allow the waiter/owners to select the cheeses for you), the salmon appetizers and shared the duck confit. All delicious and beautifully served. It was a slow Monday and the service was excellent. The serve water from chilled wine bottles and never was our bottle of water empty nor warm. I loved the decor or brocade and diamond plate!

• Visited December 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Oui oui”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Started date night here upon seeing it on TripAdvisor so we have it a shot. Something novel and different. Felt like we were in Paris. Staff, owner behind the bar, very friendly and knowledgable. Ordered the escargot and foie gras.... Amazing, especially paired with perfect wine. My date was impressed as was I. We will be back. Only negative: no printed wine list. Staff asked what type of wine you like and they build a relationship from there. Would have liked to see list.

Lake Worth, Florida
“House music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

I didn't try the food, was there for the music and drinks. Great spot to start off a Friday night. Cool loungie vibe, nice people watching. DJ did a fantastic job, if you like house music. Drinks and service was great. Going to give it another go.

• Visited November 2013