“Tear it down and start over”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #443 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2014

First Impression as we walked in Door looks roten and needs repair inside was a cleaner ordered food 2 for $20 deal onion tings were warm at best dip had sour taste to it .. when meal came food was COLD sent back food came back warmer but over cooked & Fries (ordered crispy came soft and barely warm liked just droppped in oil and taken out waitress was in a rush and could hear her coplaining about having to work double over all bad food Poor service not coming back here ever

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We walked in it took 4 minutes before we were seated. Not many people there the waitress was rude we ordered our drinks and then decided to leave. When we told waitress we were leaving she was happy we saw a smile. She needs to go into another profession. Never again corporate needs to do a recheck on this place.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Since I travel a lot also eat out a lot. The service by Bryan here was the finest in the world. We had a meeting and he was there when needed and not when NOT!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

the food was good, as always at Applebee's. The service has a lot to be desired at this location. They were not busy & had plenty of staff, but it was extremely slow

Reviewed 2 March 2013

My girlfriend and I were looking for a decent dinner and decided to stop in. First thing we noticed at 7 pm was the fact there was club hip hop music playing as we walked in, should of been a sign. Our server was fast to greet us and get our order and first drinks but then it was like she disappeared. After sitting with an empty drink for some time our food finally arrived. It was editable t best. My ribblets were full of gristle and reminded me of the McRib at McDonalds( only it would of been better) my girlfriends steak was overlooked ans charred on the out side. Barely eatable. At this point we were once again out of drinks and couldn't find anyone to tell about our dinner. In the end , fearing if I asked for a manager I would have to sit there longer it what sounds like a night club, I paid my bill and just left. I will NEVER eat at this location again. I would rather grab fast food at least it's consistent.