“I like Crazy Buffet!”

Price range: US$18 - US$18
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: An upscale seafood and sushi restaurant, Asian Crazy Buffet, offers a spectacular array of quality food & service at an attractive price. Located at 2030 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL, Crazy Buffet is the ideal place to enjoy an all you can eat buffet and elegant and vibrant ambiance with your friends, families and business associates. In addition to a wide assortment of sushi and sashimi, we offer famous Peking duck, a variety of seafood, including snow crab legs, oysters, Claim, Shrimp and much more.
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I am surprised to see so many negative reviews! My husband and I love Crazy Buffet, and the people we have brought there love it also. The real draw is the sushi and sometimes there are raw oysters or clams. The sushi is freshly made and there is quite a variety. The quality is not what you would find in a good sushi restaurant, but careful selection helps. I would say the quality is equivalent to a good quality grocery store sushi. The decor is old and tired, and they really could use new carpeting. But everytime I am in West Palm Beach, this is where you will find me!

1  Thank LindaJean

Reviewed 25 May 2013

This was the worst buffet! The food was old and had an unusual texture to it, almost like it wasn't even real. I kept trying different things and would take one bite and spit it out. I was almost afraid of getting sick, which my husband did from eating the sushi!

1  Thank Tonya S
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Good food, I like the sushi lots of variety. service varies, had to constantly remind server to remove plates and provide refills of water, soda, tea etc. Not the cheapest buffet around, carpeting smells old and musty, needs upgrading and soon. I placed this on the" I do not go back list", better places to spend my money at.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

When you first enter you cross a small bridge and apond filled with coy - so beautiful! Look toward the back to the right when you come in and you will find a chef who will cook for you a selection of meats and vegies made custom to order! Also a nearby sushi bar. I should have started their before a put buffet items on my plate. My teens loved it. I will be going back there in August and can't wait!

1  Thank Joygarbrooklyn
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I went here for my sons 6th birthday . I asked at the door if there was any birthday specials and they asked for my 6 year old i.d . We were greeted by the "waitress" by "what you want to drink" with such a rude attitude . The food was old and cold . When we got the bill it was $53.00 . $18.99 a plate ?! The waitress stood over our shoulder until we paid the bill . Horrible place .

2  Thank Fatgirlproblems