Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast
US$106
US$96
US$163
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$99
US$96
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Pool
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$138
US$121
US$118
Doubletree.com
US$129
US$86
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfrench doorsthe main housepalm roomcasa blancapeach french toastowners petersurrounded by lushwest palmhistoric neighborhoodtwo sinksenglish muffinsbreakfast was deliciouslarge bathroomfresh fruita wonderful staystayed longermini fridge
Reviewed 31 October 2007

My second stay at Grandview Gardens. I love this place. It feels like a small european boutique hotel. Nicely decorated. We are very well-traveled guests and were extremely pleased with the room sizes, very comfortable beds and linens, huge bathroom with two sinks, walk-in closet with mini fridge, private garden off back of room. The grounds are so old-Florida lush with bougainvellia, orchids, etc. I am a native of WPB but now live about 5 hours away. Come "home" a few times a year and will always stay here. (they have bikes for you to ride around town and to the beach!) Great pool, nice music in the evenings as you come and go, perfect service, good food. The BEST part are Rick and Peter who will give great tips on restaurants, are so accommodating and charming - I love them! Stayed here with friends for a class reunion and with husband recently for business and liesure. Would never waste my money staying at higer-priced fancy pants Palm Beach hotel if I could stay here. PERFECT!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2007

From beginning to end our stay at this b&b was beyond wonderful. Our room was large and beautiful with lots of special touches. The room had a fridge, large closet, sofa, coffee table, desk, coffee making facilities and a large bathroom (good water pressure and 2 sinks). The king size bed was very comfortable. The a/c worked great. We had our own entrance and a large balcony with chairs and a small table.

Breakfast was served every morning from 8-10 and we thought it was a great way to start the day. We had orange juice, delicious coffee, cereal, yogurt, yummy danish, cheese and fresh fruit. You could have toasted english muffins also. On the weekend, we had bacon and eggs in addition to everything else.

The pool was great, perfect temperature. Wish we had utilized it more than once.

The location was fantastic also, you could walk to cityplace.

Without hesitation we will be staying here again, it was a truly wonderful and relaxing get away. I can not say enough nice things about the hosts, they go out of their way to make your experience here one to remember.

Only one negative-if you could call it that-no black out curtains...but knowing that now I would still stay here.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2007

I have stayed several times at Grandview Gardens. Each experience has been wonderful. The rooms are warm, inviting and very comfortable. I have relaxed by the pool and delighted in the gardens. Breakfast is always delicious. Overall Peter and Rick have created an oasis in the middle of south Florida hustle and bustle.
Rhey Palmer, Saint Augustine, FL

Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed 5 October 2007

A friend and I have friends and family in West Palm Beach whom we like to visit every several months. It's a 4-hour drive from our homes in North Florida, so we always make a little 2-day getaway of the trip, and Grandview Gardens has become "our" place in WPB.
We stay in The Palm room because it has two queen-size beds, one for each of us to relax in comfort. The rooms are all spacious, airy, sparkling clean. Large baths with two sinks make grooming time uncrowded and unhurried. As an early riser, I appreciate the fridge, coffee and kettle in the guestroom so I can fire up the caffeine before breakfast. I travel with a laptop, so the in-room high-speed Internet connection is welcome .
Especially enjoy the grounds, pool and gardens. The property is lush with tropical plants, trees, flowering vines, etc., and always inspire us to bring home some of their gardenscape ideas to try in our own gardens. The main house guest lounge and dining area are lovely, with decor befitting the Spanish colonial revival architecture - warm tones and rustic textures in a sophisticated blend. We're always here midweek, so have only tried the ample breakfast buffet served weekdays. We're looking forward to trying the weekend full breakfast some time when our schedules permit.
Service has always been grand, too. On this most recent visit, we were sitting by the pool at sunset with our glasses of wine, when innkeepr Peter appeared with a bowl of nuts to accompany the wine. Obviously he had observed us from the house and taken the opportunity to fill a need we didn't even realize we had! A small, yet important and memorable, gesture of hospitality. Later, after we described the sort of restaurant we hoped to find, he directed us to the perfect place for our evening (Rhythm Cafe on Dixie Hwy - 5 minute drive - terrific).
I'm an innkeeper myself, so my critical eye finds few flaws here and many, many things to emulate at my own inn! My companion is a world traveler and more picky about accommodations than the average person. He (make that WE) wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in WPB. Great property, atmosphere, service and location.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2007

My wife and I are avid Divers and love to boat, and like our nite life too, but still want a quite place to lay our heads when the day it done. We have discovered the gem in the city, and have stayed 4 or 5 times in the last two years

Grandview Gardens provides us with all that we need, with extras too. Our host, Rick and Peter strived to make each days start the way one would like, serving up an excellent continental breakfast in a quite and relaxing atmosphere. Our evenings where always varied, as Grandview Gardens B&B is located close the heart of the cities business and entertainment districts, which include mix of fine restaurants, and nite life,. and to top it all off, the parking is great, even when I bring my boat.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple