Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
US$182
US$163
  • Breakfast included
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$138
US$121
US$99
US$96
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Pool
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$118
Doubletree.com
US$129
US$86
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastan early flightshuttle servicethe breakfast areafree shuttleclean roomswould definitely stay here againbusiness tripconvenient locationnice stayenjoyed my staypool areawest palmeasy accessvery nice hotelyogurt
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We had a great stay at the West Palm Beach Hampton Airport hotel. All the staff are friendly and accomidating and the service is top notch. The airport shuttle team was informative of local attractions and directions. The breakfast was an added treat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I was leary at first staying at an "airport hotel". This was one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The lobby area was huge and had enough TV's and chairs to sit around and watch the college football games since it was pouring rain and we couldn't sit by the pool. The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms were updated. The beds were one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in (if you like soft). The complimentary breakfast had just the right amount of options. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank HiHeelz1030
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Breakfast choices could have been better. Hotel was advertised as having a restaurant and bar, but when I checked in, I was told the restaurant was next door at the Hilton. I also had problems with the A/C system, wasn't cooling enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The staff at this Hampton Inn were what every ideal hotel staff should be: helpful, professional and friendly. The hotel was every bit as nice as some much more expensive four star hotels I've stayed at. I loved walking into the door and smelling fresh baked cookies and coffee. The hotel was beautifully decorated (everywhere) and CLEAN (also everywhere)! The breakfast was good and we enjoyed the pool too. This was my best stay at a hotel in quite some time. The location is conveniently located near downtown West Palm and Palm Beach. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michele M
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The room was very nicer and spacious. The hotel was well kept and located in a convenient area. Amenities were great and the staff was friendly. We were about 10 minutes from the ocean as well. We would definitely stay here again if we were to come to West Palm Beach.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business