Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
GreenLeadersSilver level
Pittsburgh, United States
“Trip”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was close to the airport, but very quiet overall. The rooms were very clean and the staff was excellent. I would stay there again and would recommend the hotel to my friends. I have had very good experiences with Hampton Hotels and feel they provide good value for the hotel rates.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 15 August 2014

You know I almost passed over this hotel because the price was such a bargain and I wasn't sure about the airport location, but I'm really glad I didn't because it was VERY nice and we really enjoyed our stay.
Tucked in an area of office buildings/office parks, this hotel is a nice property in a great location. We never heard any planes, air traffic, etc.
We loved being able to drive just a few miles over to City Place and to go to the beach.
There is a lovely little courtyard right off the breakfast area/near the pool and we really enjoyed having our breakfast there each morning.
I can't say enough about this Hampton Inn and there is no doubt in my mind that we would stay there again every opportunity we have!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Brooklyn, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Excellent hotel. Staff was extremely helpful. Would love to stay again when I return to see my mother. Location is great. Breakfast was great and really liked that they had hot and cold selection. Rooms were clean and overall I rate it as an excellent hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I would pick this hotel over the Holiday Inn down the road any day. Very close to airport located in a quite corner. Cute lobby with contemporary finishes. Fitness center with free weights, and a few cardio machines. Really pleasant surprise from the 90's Hampton Inn I once stayed. Each elevator has a cute twist, pool area was small but fun for families or a quick dip. Enjoyed eating breakfast outside in the covered garden area accented by vibrant white and red chairs. Decent continental breakfast was okay for a quick bit to eat; bagels, fruit, yogurt, make your own waffles, sausage,oatmeal, pastries, fresh juice. Just stay away from the yellow lumps they called scrabbled eggs. Rooms included free wifi, decent cable channels about 40 of them. Clean, comfortable, and spacious rooms, really that's all you need for a quick stay. Would stay again

• Stayed August 2014
Amrit H, General Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad that you were able enjoy all of our amenities but disappointed to hear you did not enjoy the eggs. We are constantly working to improve our menu offerings and your comments will help us improve in this area. We look forward to your next visit with better scrambled eggs. Thank you for your business.
Riverview, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The hotel was great with the exception the we booked rooms with a fridge and microwave and was told none of the double bed rooms have Fridges or microwaves. They did however sent one to the room after we complained.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I am a very picky consumer who travels a lot. So...that said, you can trust my review. I was pleased with the hotel. It's not fancy, but it is safe, the staff is friendly/courteous and the rooms are adequate (clean and modern). For Less than a $100 you will not receive a better living experience. I would stay here again. I was so happy that the shuttle service was prompt on all in ant out going experiences. I will only give the complimentary breakfast a 5 because I have had better at other similar hotels. Again, I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I took my wife back to the town where we met on a blind date 33 years ago. We have been married 30 years! The hotel was nice but the check in clerk was horrible. She needs to be fired. She made my wife cry over asking for another pillow.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank boopie69
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry that you were treated with an undesirable level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. I understand the Operations Manager has worked with you on this issue. Once again, thank you for your feedback.