“if your passion is corquet” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of National Croquet Center

National Croquet Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The world's largest dedicated croquet facility.
Palm Beach, Florida
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 251 helpful votes
“if your passion is corquet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

If your passion is croquet, it's as good as it gets. The guys who support it want the best possible croquet center and they have made it such.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank doug100worth

West Palm Beach, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Best Birthday Party Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I recently held my 40th birthday party at the National Croquet Center and I can honestly say that everyone had a great time. We had a brief croquet lesson given by the Center’s pros and then we were off having fun. We played for about one-hour (before the sunset) and enjoyed delicious passed hors d' oeuvres and cocktails. Scott, with Sandy James catering, made sure all my requests were met and, as a special treat, whipped up a batch of his wonderful white Sangria. The staff could not have been nicer and the facility made everyone feel like they were at a friend’s house. Many of my guests expressed interest in returning to play some more croquet…that is a definite! I have planned quite a few parties and this was the easiest and nicest of all. Kudos to the National Croquet Center for an amazing job. Cannot wait to come back and play, eat and drink some more.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank TLR3131
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love it! Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

We had a company event here 2 years ago. It was so much fun that we have been begging to go again. Luckily our company listens & we're going back in December. Can't wait to play again.

Visited October 2011
Palm Beach, Florida
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Attended a wedding at this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

It's hard to believe this beautiful facility is in this neighborhood. The grounds are perfect. The food was great. This is a great place to attend or hold an event. I understand it is reasonable as well....

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Ed A
West Palm Beach, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“One of those hidden treasures”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

The National Croquet Center is one of those places you don't think of. It's tucked away from many of the other clubs, restaurants, popular spots and honestly, I'd heard of it, but didn't even know where it was until I attended an event there.

The place is absolutely lovely inside and the staff quite pleasant and eager to please.

At our event, the service was great, the food was very good and the chocolate lava cake for dessert was heaven in your mouth. If I had any criticism, it would be that they either need a better coffee maker, or use better coffee...it was kind of weak and tasted like tea.

I'd recommend this for anyone having an event and hosting anywhere from 20 people and up. I'd venture to say they probably can hold 100 or more.

Visited October 2011