From the first phone call we made to inquire about having our small wedding at the Palm Beach Hisbiscus, we were greeted by the warmest group of people we have met in a very long time. Pat O'Kelley, the hotel manager, and all of the other staff members we met were absolutely exceptional in their service and willing to go beyond our expectations to make our wedding day perfection! The accomodations were quaint and beautiful. We were very comfortable and had plenty of room to spread out in the Hisbiscus suite. Our family and friends stayed in the other suites and raved just as much about the clean cozy rooms and the fun relaxing atmosphere of the bed and breakfast.
A delicious gormet breakfast was served each morning in the dining room, and it was the perfect start to each day of our stay.
The wedding reception was held in the courtyard under glimmering white lights and tiki torches. Even before we added our decorations, it was already a beautiful setting for a party. Pat made every effort to add extra finishing touches to the look and I was stunned and overjoyed when I saw the final result! Pat and the other staff members were so much fun to plan with and I am glad they were there to help us celebrate our special day.
If you are planning a small wedding of 50 people or so, this IS the best destination - bar none! Not to mention the immediate access to all that CityPlace has to offer within walking distance. Clubs, restaurants, and shops galore! We had everything we could want right there at our fingertips. I can't wait to visit again. Thank you so much Palm Beach Hibiscus!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Hibiscus is a charming boutique Bed and Breakfast with Key West style ambiance. A hidden tropical oasis in the heart of Downtown West Palm Beach. Conveniently located between City Place & Clematis Street, a short stroll to movie theaters, restaurants, nightclubs, shopping, art galleries, & specialty stores. Also, close to Palm Beach Convention Center, The Kravis Center, Norton Museum and the sandy shores of Palm Beach. The free trolley stops right at our door. Each of our well appointed guest rooms have their own private bathroom, some with claw foot tub or Jacuzzi bath. A hearty continental breakfast is served each morning in our dining room. Wireless Internet service and flat screen televisions enhance your room amenities. Enjoy the tropical atmosphere while sipping a favorite cocktail, glass of wine or beer. Choose a delicious appetizer or dinner from the new inspired menu at Our Backyard Bar at the Hibiscus. Come visit and experience extraordinary service from the staff. The Palm Beach Hibiscus is your home away from home whether on business, pleasure or simply looking for a staycation closer to home in West Palm Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Palm Beach Hibiscus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Hibiscus Hotel West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Hibiscus West Palm Beach, Florida