This is my go to spot to stay for business in WPB. The access to Cityplace and Clematis is perfect. A cozy room, wonderful staff and fun bar scene make this my top spot. Looking forward to many returns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Hibiscus is a charming boutique Bed and Breakfast with Key West style ambiance. A hidden tropical oasis in the heart of Downtown West Palm Beach. Conveniently located between City Place & Clematis Street, a short stroll to movie theaters, restaurants, nightclubs, shopping, art galleries, & specialty stores. Also, close to Palm Beach Convention Center, The Kravis Center, Norton Museum and the sandy shores of Palm Beach. The free trolley stops right at our door. Each of our well appointed guest rooms have their own private bathroom, some with claw foot tub or Jacuzzi bath. A hearty continental breakfast is served each morning in our dining room. Wireless Internet service and flat screen televisions enhance your room amenities. Enjoy the tropical atmosphere while sipping a favorite cocktail, glass of wine or beer. Choose a delicious appetizer or dinner from the new inspired menu at Our Backyard Bar at the Hibiscus. Come visit and experience extraordinary service from the staff. The Palm Beach Hibiscus is your home away from home whether on business, pleasure or simply looking for a staycation closer to home in West Palm Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Palm Beach Hibiscus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Hibiscus Hotel West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Hibiscus West Palm Beach, Florida