The Hibiscus House Downtown made my weekend in West Palm Beach truly special. I was meeting up with a friend of mine I hadn't seen in years, and he recommended this place. It is this oasis down an enchanting street in the heart of the City Shopping Area. Everything is a stone's throw away - shopping, a Muvico movie theatre, not to mention a slew of bars and other entertainment. If you're the type that hates the idea of a ten-yard walk, you have ample simple transport at your fingertips in the form of charming trolleys or bicycle rickshaws.
The house itself is gorgeous with a lovely front porch and relaxing sitting room. Missy is a gregarious, welcoming woman who has a soft spot for cats that can be found throughout the property. Andy - the resident bartender - can be counted on for some delicious concoctions and terrific chat at the bar, as you meet an ecletic bunch of regulars.
You never know who'll you meet at breakfast - from actor to theatre critic, tourist to artist - it just makes the whole experience more interesting.
I cannot recommend the Hibiscus House Downtown enough. The property, the characters and the location cannot be beaten. If you're a social traveller who appreciates the B&B, this is definitely the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Hibiscus is a charming boutique Bed and Breakfast with Key West style ambiance. A hidden tropical oasis in the heart of Downtown West Palm Beach. Conveniently located between City Place & Clematis Street, a short stroll to movie theaters, restaurants, nightclubs, shopping, art galleries, & specialty stores. Also, close to Palm Beach Convention Center, The Kravis Center, Norton Museum and the sandy shores of Palm Beach. The free trolley stops right at our door. Each of our well appointed guest rooms have their own private bathroom, some with claw foot tub or Jacuzzi bath. A hearty continental breakfast is served each morning in our dining room. Wireless Internet service and flat screen televisions enhance your room amenities. Enjoy the tropical atmosphere while sipping a favorite cocktail, glass of wine or beer. Choose a delicious appetizer or dinner from the new inspired menu at Our Backyard Bar at the Hibiscus. Come visit and experience extraordinary service from the staff. The Palm Beach Hibiscus is your home away from home whether on business, pleasure or simply looking for a staycation closer to home in West Palm Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Beach Hibiscus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Hibiscus Hotel West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Hibiscus West Palm Beach, Florida