“Lovely park was a reclaimed waste area”
Review of Dyer Park

Dyer Park
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The city of West Palm Beach did a great job developing this lovely park years ago. There are paved trails to walk or bike, lakes with wild life, terrific ball fields especially baseball and soccer, picnic areas. We especially like the unpaved trail that goes around the outer edge of the park. A nice place to spend a few hours.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I visited dyer park for the first time when my oldest daughter became 9yrs old May 2011. It was a beautiful peaceful park where myself, kids, and friends had a wonderful time while celebrating her birthday....we will be visiting this park again for my 7yr old birthday. I recommend this park for any1 who would like to have a b-day for their child or for any get away time for themselves.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

As with the nearby Science Museum, kids love this place, it's simple, affordable and family oriented.

1  Thank FoxnBW
Reviewed 10 April 2012

really just a park with a bench it was ok. We might go there to picnic before visiting the amazing zoo.

Reviewed 28 April 2011

I've since moved from West Palm Beach however while I lived there Dyer Park was one of my favorite places to spend the day. Its got everything from basketball courts and football fields to an exciting bike trail that goes around the parks perimeter. Anyone who is bored and looking to get outside, go spend the day at Dyer!

4  Thank BKriss