Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
US$101
US$91
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$160
US$99
US$96
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$129
US$138
US$121
US$118
Doubletree.com
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$96
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelwest palmfree shuttleshort stayking suitea great staybusiness travelwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelshuttle serviceclean hotelrental carnice poolbed was very comfortablehome away from homeconvenient location
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This hotel has really helpful staff - and it is a nice quality hotel. good for business. They have a shuttle which goes to convention center and airport which is good. nothing more to say, but have to submit 200 characters for this review, so I will keep typing...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We had a function in West Palm Beach airport ,Bella Macchina ,large Ferrari and corporate jet event attended by 1100 guests .We stayed at the Hjlton due to good service and a shuttle to and from the event .Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Wish I could give this place a higher rating but sometimes when there's a series of failures, it's just not enough to earn that extra star or two….. This hotel is located just north of the airport and about 5 mins from downtown W Palm Beach so it's a great location. They do provide shuttle service to the airport and possibly to downtown but I'm not sure as I had a car.

I was checked-in by Steve who, while friendly and welcoming, obviously could not handle doing more than 2 tasks at once. I say this because as we were talking he asked me three times if I wanted 2 room keys or 1----even while preparing the keys! So imagine being on a long, cross country flight and the first thing you want to do is take a warm or hot shower to clean off before either getting something to eat or going to bed? Not here. Tried the shower and cool (to their credit it wasn't ice cold) water just kept coming out. Now, I can take a cold shower once in a while so I was fine with a short shower as I needed to get a bite to eat. On the way out, I stopped at the front desk to inform them of my problem and Steve and another blonde lady just smiled and apologized while Steve said he would send someone up (they were both in the middle of counting cash or dealing with a lockbox….).

I arrived back late at night near midnight, got into my room and couldn't tell if someone had been there or not to check on the problem. Yes, there was no hot water coming from the sink but being near midnight I made the assumption that the little hotel had run out of hot water. In the morning, cold shower again. Having to leave early, I showered and then checked out. This time the front desk clerk was very good in trying to help me out by checking with the manager on duty (a 20-something young man) who apologized and said he'd have to look into it with the general manager. I asked him when to expect a response and how they would contact me and got a slight brush off. Now, if you've stayed at a HGI before, they claim to have a satisfaction guarantee whereby if there's something wrong and they can't fix it, you get your money back. Apparently not here (maybe none of the HGI's do this in reality for all I know). In any case, it took 2 days for the Operations Mgr (not the GM) to send me an email acknowledging the issue and offering a small credit refund. So maybe I'm missing something from all the kudos for the customer service or is it reserved for a different type/color of clientele? In any case, I wasn't impressed and can't recommend this hotel based on the service lapses.

Room Tip: Check the hot water before settling in!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Manico
Amrit H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

This is not what the Hilton Garden Inn brand or this particular property stands for. There were many failures during your stay and I'm disappointed to see we did not take care of this situation when it happened. Please rest assure this issue has been addressed with the staff. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Conveniently located close to the airport and City Center. Shuttle service to both places is a welcome benefit. Can take the shuttle to City Center and then pick up the city trolley to Clematis Street for additional access to dining and entertainment. Staff is courteous and there is a small restaurant/bar within the lobby that suffices well if you don't want to leave the premises.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We enjoyed the size and cleanliness of the room. The staff was helpful, professional and friendly. We would definitely stay here again. It is very close to downtown and close to the airport. We prefer this hotel over the Hyatt that is directly downtown.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amrit H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. My staff would very much appreciate you taking notice of their hard work. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.