“Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel was very quiet and clean with polite and helpful customer service. Very convenient being close to the airport. The restaurant food was excellent but a had a minimal selection of entrees. The rates were a little pricey but overall I was very satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amrit H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at The Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach! So glad you were able to experience our warm Hilton Garden Inn hospitality and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My stay at this hotel was GREAT. The staff was very friendly and they made me feel special. From the time I entered the front door to check in until it was time for me to check out and return home. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in the area. I will be returning here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to share your feedback with the staff. I know that they will be thrilled to know they contributed to your experience. We hope to see you again soon during your next visit to the Palm Beaches.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Well, this is hotel is fine for business trips, alittle pricey for the value, but of course WPB is pricey. The free shuttle is great. However, we got a "free breakfast" coupon - read the fine print before you use it, this is really not free. The breakfast staff is pretty slow and we had to ask for assistance several times. Maybe let the guests get their own food? It would be faster. Everything else was great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at The Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach. I'm glad you were able to enjoy some of the attractions West Palm has to offer via our complimentary shuttle. I’m disappointed to hear about your breakfast experience; when guest book the Bed & Breakfast package there are no gimmicks, full cooked to order breakfast is included other than gratuity and that's if you wish to leave any. Please allow us an opportunity to fix this issue for you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

hotel staff very nice and helpful. Bartender Josh is the best and the food at the bar is great. Airport shuttle on time and drivers were very nice. Our room was clean, fun deco decor and the bed very very comfy like all Hilton properties.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amrit H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members (Josh & others) took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. I have shared your feedback with the staff and they're thrilled to hear about your experience with us and the impact they had on you. Hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

A very disappointing one. The rooms look like someone has forgotten them on the 60th. The bathroom as well. Big beds and a nice size of the room, yet it looks way too old. The service was poor as well, and presenting my Hilton Honor Diamond card didn't impress anyone there.the restaurant of the next door hotel ( I believe it was the Hampton Inn, if I'm not wrong) had a nice casual salads and a great service.i went back to West Palm Beach, but definitely, never to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

I am so sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible. Our decor is Hilton Garden Inn brand standard decor and we have recently completed the lobby renovations but I'm still disappointed to hear you were not pleased with the room decor and your overall experience. Please consider staying with us again. I am confident we can make your stay one of the best you’ve ever experienced. I appreciate your feedback and hope you change your mind and give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

First my friend and I went to the adjoining Hampton Inn (also amazing), we was graciously sent to the right hotel. The lobby is elegantly done. The front desk employee Jonathan was awesome. He was friendly, courteous, asked us if we knew where to go at City Place. He informed of us what was available on the premises such as the grill, bar, pool, etc. He warned us about car service and what to watch for. He is just the kind of person I would want to be greeted by at the front desk. I don’t usually like first floor rooms…. But the room was gorgeous. Clean seemed newly renovated. I loved the bathroom and design. The bed was a little piece of heaven after a girl’s night out. I have always been a huge fan of Hilton and Hampton properties but this has by far been the absolute best one I have been to in a long time. I will return with my husband for our anniversary. Definitely recommend!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yolanda J
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Excellent place to stay. I was in town for just one night of business. Airport shuttle was prompt and courteous. Almost within walking distance to airport. Very top of the line hotel. Awesome food in the little on-site restaurant/bar. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business