“Good Price, Good Room”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Orlando, Florida
“Good Price, Good Room”
Reviewed 30 May 2010

Compared to other WPB properties, this Hilton Garden Inn consistently has excellent rates. Free WiFI in the rooms, Comfy beds, some with sleep number if you upgrade to the evolution suites (on my most recent stay the difference was $5) Good water pressure in the shower.

The only complaint is that the flat screen TVs they have are very small, a very odd purchase.

Lobby and Pool are very nice, decent food for a Garden Inn and full breakfast is included for Hilton Gold VIPs and higher.

Free Parking

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 25 May 2010

I've been travelling to West Palm Beach for the past 3 years for work and I ALWAYS stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The service is excellent, everyone that works there is extremely friendly and they make an effort to get know all of their guests. I find myself stopping in to say hi when I'm in the area visiting family. Of all of the place that I travel to regularly for work, this is the only hotel I'm truly comfortable staying at, where I feel welcome. It really does feel like my home away from home.

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 21 May 2010

My husband and I recently took a trip to visit his aunt in West Palm Beach. We had read reviews about this hotel and decided to book it for our stay, as it was conveniently close to the airport. We couldn't have been more satisfied with our visit! We were warmly greeted by a very friendly front desk staff, who gave us great ideas for shops and restaurants around the area. Our room was spacious and more than what we expected! It was perfectly cleaned, inviting and cozy. The first evening we were there, we dined in the restaurant that was located in the hotel-- just a short walk away from our room. The food was exceptionally great, and the guys serving/bartending made our experience that much more enjoyable. It was perfect service, and we could tell everyone else dining there thought so also! The breakfast in the morning was also impressive. It was set up buffet style so we could pick and choose what and how much we wanted. There was a chef that prepared fresh eggs by the order. My husband had one of the best omelets ever... so good I had to get one for myself! The fruit tasted like it had just been cut, and I was very satisfied with all that the breakfast had to offer. The girl that was serving was very nice, and made it a point to make sure everyone was enjoying their breakfast.

Overall, when not spending time with our family, we felt at home at this hotel. It offers many convenient services to guests and the staff makes any stay here worth it! It was very refreshing to receive excellent service and seeing a genuine staff that cared. My husband and I will definitely be making future visits and booking our room at this hotel!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Deland, FL
Reviewed 20 May 2010

I choose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at West Palm Beach Airport when I travel due to the smiling faces that always greet me, the spacious clean rooms and the general comfort of the hotel. The staff treats you like family! The hotel is located within shuttle distance to the WPB airport, City Place shopping and dining and just a short (7 min) drive to the beach. Great restaurant in the lobby with super food and welcoming servers.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 May 2010

My stay was outstanding. This is one of my favorite places to stay when I am on business. The staff was great especially Jennifer at the front desk. Thanks for a great stay.

Orlando
Reviewed 17 May 2010

Enjoy this crazy story and watch your items at this hotel!!

It begins like this, Me and my family traveled from Orlando to West Palm for a wonderful trip to my sisters graduation.. We booked 2 rooms at the Hilton for 1 night.. We all had dinner together at a near by hotel that my sister was staying at. We go back to the Hilton and noticed that the employees in the lobby seemed more intent on there own conversations than with guests, witch didn’t even matter.. We were just ready to get a nights rest after are little reunion..

Everyone had a good nights rest and woke up around 6am, got ready and headed off to my sisters graduation.. When we came back we noticed that our room was opened with no sign or anything saying that we wanted room service. Our sheets and blankets were on the floor, no trash taken out and no room service in site besides a cleaning cart nearby and a food tray on the floor.. We close our door and didn’t think much of it till we went to our fridge to have a snack and our cheese cake was gone!!! But our other leftovers were still there.. ?? OMG They Stole Our Cheese Cake!!

We went down to the front desk and spoke to the head of housekeeping.. She came up to the room with us and we told her our story with everything untouched so she could see what we were talking about.. She quickly used her radio to reach a nearby housekeeper.. When the housekeeper came in she quickly nodded yes when pointing to the sheets, but no when pointing to the fridge.. They both walked out the room making me feel crazy, and then all of the sudden the head of housekeeping came back into the room with cheesecake in hand!!! She said “ She found it in the employee break room .” WHAT?? She said a different housekeeper took it cause they thought we left.. Yet there check out time was 12pm?? And the other room we had was left untouched.. We were so mad.. We wanted that cheesecake L.. she left and talked to the a manager Diana.. Then our room phone rang.. And there only offer was 50% off another night there.. No Way! WATCH YOUR ITEMS IF YOU DON’T HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO GO.. They didn’t understand the fact that they STOLE!! And no DICIPLINE actions were taken!!!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
colorado springs, co
Reviewed 10 February 2010

Booked this hotel through Expedia for trip to the Super Bowl. Upon arrival...finally...hard to find if given directions from car rental people. They never mentioned that there are 2 Hiltons, very close to the airport. It may have been because we didn't mention the "Garden" part, anyway, don't make that mistake. Manager on duty @ almost midnight didn't have the 2 QN room that was booked and then proceeded to tell us NOT to use Expedia. Why do THEY use them??? Also the booking promised FREE breakfast buffet that again they didn't want to honor, had to speak to Gen manager in AM and he wasn't thrilled at honoring this either, but did finally. So I guess I need to find out if Expedia is indeed the culprit or Hilton Garden has tight reigns?? Room was small compared to the past 2 Hamptons that I had stayed at and inferior to Hamptons amenities as well. Long story short, I had read reviews prior to booking and don't think it was ALL THAT!!!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business