Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
US$101
US$91
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$138
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
EmbassySuites.com
US$129
US$99
US$96
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
BestWestern.com
US$157
US$133
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelwest palmfree shuttleshort stayking suitea great staybusiness travelwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelshuttle serviceclean hotelrental carnice poolbed was very comfortablehome away from homeconvenient location
Reviewed 13 November 2010

Everyone at this HGI is amazing. The chef's food was delightful, i ate there everynight. I had an issue with the room and it was taken care of immediately. The front desk staff was very friendly and accomidating. I will be staying here on my next trip to west palm.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. I had a hard time finding it after a long day in the Air. So a word for all you future guests... Its hiding behind the Hampton Inn. I drove by it twice. It needs lighted signs on Worthington Drive.

The hotel staff was very nice, the food was good I ate both breakfast and diner. I did ahve an issue with the TV remote and they came up and fixed it right away.

Lets see the Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. TV was kinda of smallish for a room this size. But it worked fine.

I would stay again if I am ever in West Palm Beach without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2010

The service was amazing. We loved Filip, Greg, and Patrick. My friend and I still miss seeing Filip everyday. The chef was extremely sweet as well. He went out of his way to make sure my friend and I were enjoying everything thoroughly. We plan on coming back as soon as possible. The hotel was awesome as it is, but the staff just made it unforgettable.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2010

I had the pleasure of staying at the HGI for one evening while working in WPB. I had reserved a King suite, however, when I arrived a little after check in time, my room was not ready. It wasn't a huge issue for me since I was staying just one evening, but the folks at the front desk offered me another Large King room and a $10 discount or bonus points (2,000 or 3,000) which I accepted.

My room was very large and was poolside on the first floor. It was convenient to the fitness center, pool and restaurant. The room was very clean and tidy and contained a sofa, king bed etc and the bath area contained a large walk in shower. Beware of the shower though because the lights are timed and do go out because they apparently cannot detect motion thru the glass shower door!!! I almost tripped getting out of the shower to find a light. I used the pool and it was also very clean. There is an area with a sofa and other comfortable furniture under a cabana at poolside should you wish to stay out of the sun or sit and read etc. Very nice. The staff at the front desk were extremely accommodating.

I ate dinner in the restaurant and the service was great and the food (Salmon, spinach) was VG. In the morning, it was a different story. There was no table service adn the "server" or person in the restaurant area, just said "be seated whererever you would like". She never came over to the table to offer coffee or to take an order. I had to get up and ask her if I could have an omlet made. I ordered the omlet myself at the kitchen window and picked it up myself. Needless to say I did not leave a tip for the non-service. I was disappointed in the quality of the omlet with velvetta like cheese. The omlet appeard to be premade. The chef was very friendly, smiling etc. unlike the gal in the breakfast area.

The hotel is convenient to CityPlace and there is a shuttle which runs every two hours or so. I would stay here again but I would not have breakfast in such an unfriendly restaurant whether it is free for a HH member or not.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2010

If your are looking for great location, friendly and responsive staff, and a quiet stay in a chic setting this is your hotel. Their rates seem to be always competitive.They have a great pool and an outdoor cabana area. The hotel runs a shuttle to City Place. It's an upscale downtown section of a revitalized West Palm Beach. The hotel staff recently extended themselves to help us. Our flight was suddenly cancelled resulting in a seven hour delay. Not wanting to sit it out in the airport, they gladly held our luggage and shuttled us to the downtown area and then picked us up at the time we requested bringing our bags along so we could be dropped directly at the airport. Now that's service. Beleive it or not, we've developed a fondness for this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple