“Guest Friendly”

Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
wernersville
“Guest Friendly”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stay at this Hawthorn Suites for a week every month on business. It is well maintained, , the location is perfect and the staff is very accomodating. The rooms are modern, well equipped and aesthetically pleasing. The beds are comfortable and housekeeping does a great job. I appreciate having a comfortable, private place to stay when I'm away from home. I have recommended Hawthorn to many of my colleagues who also travel and will continue to do so- its definitely my "go-to" in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Finnish first
Nanuet, New York
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is a modern style suite hotel in the heart of WPB. I have stayed at many places and this rates very high on my list. This property is a great value, and is clean and comfortable. I have family in the area and plan to make this my "go to" place everytime I visit. I must say the staff is very helpful and friendly. I just hope they keep their reasonable rates in the future!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Peter M
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Peter M,
Wow I really appreciate the excellent review. Our All Suite Hotel was newly built and opened in 2008. We pride ourselves on our great location, friendly staff and reasonable rates for all to enjoy our hidden jewel. We want to be your "Go to Place" so if you ever find a need to speak further regarding rates please reach out directly to me. michaelclark561@gmail.com
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They helped clean and move furniture for us. There was always someone around to help us when we needed it. The kitchen help for breakfast were very friendly and helpful and made sure we had what ever we needed. The food was presented well and was always cleaned up if there were any spills. None of the staff complained about any thing. Even when all kinds of work was being done in the Presidential Suite, they still came up and cleaned the bedroom and bathroom.

Room Tip: The Presidential Suite was a huge extra room we needed for equipment for the weekend and was a worki...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Ann M,
Thank you for selecting the Hawthorn Suites for your recent Group Event. We are so glad to know you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the food offerings as well as the genuine friendly staff we have here. What a great Team. Please visit us again.
Rockaway, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 October 2013

From the moment you enter the door you know you've come to stay at the best. The place is immaculate. You could eat off of the bathroom floor. The staff was so nice. Great place to stay.
Beautiful decor........everything was great. Only wish there were more hangers................but other than that I will return.

Great ob Wyndam!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Carole A,
Thank you so much for your top review of our hotel. Our staff take so much pride in their work and I am happy to find our guests appreciate the fruits of their labor, such as immaculate facilities. Please visit us again and please let us know with a simple call if you need anything additional during your stay and we certainly will fulfill your request. We have plenty of extra hangers for our guests use.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have never stayed at a hotel before that I would consider perfect. When I arrived gentlemen were there to carry things my over-packed car uto the room where I needed them. Every worker all weekend during our stay was polite and anxious to do whatever they could to help. I was there for a Kairos Prison Ministry where we provided a free weekend for a number of ladies who had a relative who was incarcerated. For all of us, the staff was happy to assist us in a number of ways. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd,5th and 6th floors and all rooms were excellent.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Florence T,

I am elated to find you enjoyed your time here at the Hawthorn Suites. We enjoyed your group and the time we had during your stay. Perfection is what we strive for and I am glad you found your stay perfect. Thank You. Please visit us again.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We recently hosted a retreat weekend for approximately 60 women at the Hawthorn Suites WPB. We had a number of special requests requests and last minute details which were all accommodated courteously and efficiently. The hotel is beautiful and immaculately maintained. The staff, from the manager to housekeeping, exceeded our expectations with every request. It was an over all "10" experience.

Room Tip: rooms are quieter on the south side.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear 665Judy,
Thank you so much for your top review. I find it humbling to receive such kind words from your group. Please visit us again and all the best on your works.

Gainesville, Virginia
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I can't complain too much the room was clean and quite. That being said the room was pretty tight and had only one very small window. What was ironic is it was impossible to block out all of the light that came in through the window. I didn't sleep a single night very well

The one truly universal complaint between myself and other guests was the breakfast was horrible. The just bring in a huge bunch of trays with bacon, sausage, and eggs that look like they were made several days prior. If you want a hot breakfast this is not the place to go.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Josh B
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Dear Josh B,

Thank you so much for your positive review regarding the cleanliness and quietness of your suite. We pride ourselves on our Huge (over 500 square feet) clean suites. Our windows measure 5 feet wide by 5 feet high in our suites as well they come equipped with blackout and sheer curtains for our guests privacy. Forgive us if our hot made fresh daily breakfast buffet for our guests enjoyment along with other items did not meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with our cook to see where we may be able to improve the offerings.
Please give us another chance to exceed you expectations by reaching out personally.