“Great staff, comfortable room”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were there with our 2 young daughters for a week. All of the staff were quite friendly and helpful. Yvonna at the front desk was especially helpful, friendly, and personable, specifically with my girls. I was sorry that I didn't get to tell her goodbye, since she was off on the day before we left. I really enjoyed meeting her. All of the other ladies at the front desk were great, too, though. They even printed out directions for me. When I let them know about a clock not working in the room, it was taken care of the very next morning. The housekeeping staff were also very courteous & helpful. Being so close to I-95 was convenient for getting anywhere we wanted to go...the only thing was that we could hear the traffic. My husband enjoyed having the grill available outside, and it's awesome that they provide the grilling utensils upon request. Breakfasts were great...my girls and I especially enjoyed making waffles. We really enjoyed our stay, and would stay there again if we ever make it back to WPB. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GDuplechin
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear GDuplechin,
Thank you for your fine review. We already miss your family as it was a pleasure hosting your stay for about a month. I am sure your husband made some great meals outside on the grills for the family and Ivanna wanted me to let your girls know she said HI. If you find yourself back in the area please let us know.

There are newer reviews for Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stay at this Hawthorn Suites for a week every month on business. It is well maintained, , the location is perfect and the staff is very accomodating. The rooms are modern, well equipped and aesthetically pleasing. The beds are comfortable and housekeeping does a great job. I appreciate having a comfortable, private place to stay when I'm away from home. I have recommended Hawthorn to many of my colleagues who also travel and will continue to do so- its definitely my "go-to" in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is a modern style suite hotel in the heart of WPB. I have stayed at many places and this rates very high on my list. This property is a great value, and is clean and comfortable. I have family in the area and plan to make this my "go to" place everytime I visit. I must say the staff is very helpful and friendly. I just hope they keep their reasonable rates in the future!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Peter M
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Peter M,
Wow I really appreciate the excellent review. Our All Suite Hotel was newly built and opened in 2008. We pride ourselves on our great location, friendly staff and reasonable rates for all to enjoy our hidden jewel. We want to be your "Go to Place" so if you ever find a need to speak further regarding rates please reach out directly to me. michaelclark561@gmail.com

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They helped clean and move furniture for us. There was always someone around to help us when we needed it. The kitchen help for breakfast were very friendly and helpful and made sure we had what ever we needed. The food was presented well and was always cleaned up if there were any spills. None of the staff complained about any thing. Even when all kinds of work was being done in the Presidential Suite, they still came up and cleaned the bedroom and bathroom.

Room Tip: The Presidential Suite was a huge extra room we needed for equipment for the weekend and was a worki...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Ann M,
Thank you for selecting the Hawthorn Suites for your recent Group Event. We are so glad to know you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the food offerings as well as the genuine friendly staff we have here. What a great Team. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

From the moment you enter the door you know you've come to stay at the best. The place is immaculate. You could eat off of the bathroom floor. The staff was so nice. Great place to stay.
Beautiful decor........everything was great. Only wish there were more hangers................but other than that I will return.

Great ob Wyndam!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Carole A,
Thank you so much for your top review of our hotel. Our staff take so much pride in their work and I am happy to find our guests appreciate the fruits of their labor, such as immaculate facilities. Please visit us again and please let us know with a simple call if you need anything additional during your stay and we certainly will fulfill your request. We have plenty of extra hangers for our guests use.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have never stayed at a hotel before that I would consider perfect. When I arrived gentlemen were there to carry things my over-packed car uto the room where I needed them. Every worker all weekend during our stay was polite and anxious to do whatever they could to help. I was there for a Kairos Prison Ministry where we provided a free weekend for a number of ladies who had a relative who was incarcerated. For all of us, the staff was happy to assist us in a number of ways. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd,5th and 6th floors and all rooms were excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Florence T,

I am elated to find you enjoyed your time here at the Hawthorn Suites. We enjoyed your group and the time we had during your stay. Perfection is what we strive for and I am glad you found your stay perfect. Thank You. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We recently hosted a retreat weekend for approximately 60 women at the Hawthorn Suites WPB. We had a number of special requests requests and last minute details which were all accommodated courteously and efficiently. The hotel is beautiful and immaculately maintained. The staff, from the manager to housekeeping, exceeded our expectations with every request. It was an over all "10" experience.

Room Tip: rooms are quieter on the south side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear 665Judy,
Thank you so much for your top review. I find it humbling to receive such kind words from your group. Please visit us again and all the best on your works.