Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“5th stay”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Every time I have business in WPB, Fl I choose Hawthorn suites because of its
cleanliness, coziness, and conveniences.

I have found it always clean. There has never been an issue with noise. The location, just
off I-95, makes it easy to access downtown, the airport, restaurants, and golf.

This is my Palm Beaches place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kennn
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Kennn,
Oh wow I had to double check myself with your screen name spelling. Thank you for your great review and for continuing to be a loyal guest of the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach. They say 6th is a charm and please let me know when you plan that visit so we can have something special for you.
Michael Clark

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Finnish first
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were there with our 2 young daughters for a week. All of the staff were quite friendly and helpful. Yvonna at the front desk was especially helpful, friendly, and personable, specifically with my girls. I was sorry that I didn't get to tell her goodbye, since she was off on the day before we left. I really enjoyed meeting her. All of the other ladies at the front desk were great, too, though. They even printed out directions for me. When I let them know about a clock not working in the room, it was taken care of the very next morning. The housekeeping staff were also very courteous & helpful. Being so close to I-95 was convenient for getting anywhere we wanted to go...the only thing was that we could hear the traffic. My husband enjoyed having the grill available outside, and it's awesome that they provide the grilling utensils upon request. Breakfasts were great...my girls and I especially enjoyed making waffles. We really enjoyed our stay, and would stay there again if we ever make it back to WPB. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank GDuplechin
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear GDuplechin,
Thank you for your fine review. We already miss your family as it was a pleasure hosting your stay for about a month. I am sure your husband made some great meals outside on the grills for the family and Ivanna wanted me to let your girls know she said HI. If you find yourself back in the area please let us know.
wernersville
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stay at this Hawthorn Suites for a week every month on business. It is well maintained, , the location is perfect and the staff is very accomodating. The rooms are modern, well equipped and aesthetically pleasing. The beds are comfortable and housekeeping does a great job. I appreciate having a comfortable, private place to stay when I'm away from home. I have recommended Hawthorn to many of my colleagues who also travel and will continue to do so- its definitely my "go-to" in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Nanuet, New York
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This is a modern style suite hotel in the heart of WPB. I have stayed at many places and this rates very high on my list. This property is a great value, and is clean and comfortable. I have family in the area and plan to make this my "go to" place everytime I visit. I must say the staff is very helpful and friendly. I just hope they keep their reasonable rates in the future!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Peter M
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Peter M,
Wow I really appreciate the excellent review. Our All Suite Hotel was newly built and opened in 2008. We pride ourselves on our great location, friendly staff and reasonable rates for all to enjoy our hidden jewel. We want to be your "Go to Place" so if you ever find a need to speak further regarding rates please reach out directly to me. michaelclark561@gmail.com
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They helped clean and move furniture for us. There was always someone around to help us when we needed it. The kitchen help for breakfast were very friendly and helpful and made sure we had what ever we needed. The food was presented well and was always cleaned up if there were any spills. None of the staff complained about any thing. Even when all kinds of work was being done in the Presidential Suite, they still came up and cleaned the bedroom and bathroom.

Room Tip: The Presidential Suite was a huge extra room we needed for equipment for the weekend and was a worki...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Ann M,
Thank you for selecting the Hawthorn Suites for your recent Group Event. We are so glad to know you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the food offerings as well as the genuine friendly staff we have here. What a great Team. Please visit us again.
Warmest Regards,
Rockaway, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 October 2013

From the moment you enter the door you know you've come to stay at the best. The place is immaculate. You could eat off of the bathroom floor. The staff was so nice. Great place to stay.
Beautiful decor........everything was great. Only wish there were more hangers................but other than that I will return.

Great ob Wyndam!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Carole A,
Thank you so much for your top review of our hotel. Our staff take so much pride in their work and I am happy to find our guests appreciate the fruits of their labor, such as immaculate facilities. Please visit us again and please let us know with a simple call if you need anything additional during your stay and we certainly will fulfill your request. We have plenty of extra hangers for our guests use.